• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Color glow firebird(PP or trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian.w

Eagle Member
Hey folks, I'm looking for color glow firebirds, any weight. Preferably a teal/blue color similar to the newest sextons. New or used is fine. I have paypal, or possibly could trade an 11x teebird for the right disc. I have many decent 11x throwers, CAL and CA. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I haven't thrown them actually. I just recently put a champ firebird back in the bag after throwing a z pred for years. I just think the color glow FBs look cool.

Anybody? I'm hoping to avoid eBay.

Are you just looking for more stock looking versions? Trying not to spend as much money? Or another reason? Because there are still Sextons out there either at the Innova Factory store or Infinite discs or something. Infinite is nice because it shows a picture of the disc you are buying along with the weight. I know there are also Alex Geisinger signature color glow firebirds at Disc Golf United.

None at the factory store or infinite at the moment. Just trying not to spend $25+shipping for an $18-20 disc if possible. The factory store was about $8 shipping, when they had them a few days ago, which made me hesitate to pull the trigger. Either I can't find them, or they're out now. Used is ok, which would hopefully save me a few bucks. If they don't restock in the next few days, I'll probably go to eBay.
Hadn't heard of DGU before. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up folks. I didn't realize how readily available these were new. I picked up a few last night from DGU. If anyone has some cheap, beat up throwers, I am still interested in those. Thanks!

None at the factory store or infinite at the moment. Just trying not to spend $25+shipping for an $18-20 disc if possible. The factory store was about $8 shipping, when they had them a few days ago, which made me hesitate to pull the trigger. Either I can't find them, or they're out now. Used is ok, which would hopefully save me a few bucks. If they don't restock in the next few days, I'll probably go to eBay.
Hadn't heard of DGU before. Thanks for the heads up.

Wow they go quick haha. I bought one from Infinite just last week.

Thanks for the heads up folks. I didn't realize how readily available these were new. I picked up a few last night from DGU. If anyone has some cheap, beat up throwers, I am still interested in those. Thanks!

Glad to hear you got some though. Did you buy all Sextons? I'm somewhat interested in how the Geisingers fly. I'd imagine they are very similar if not the exact same just with less popularity.

I got a '17 sexton, and a usdgc sexton in the restock last night. I was liking those pink geisengers too, but went with the sexton instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts