• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CommunityDiscs.com - DGCR-Only Deals

yessss! eclipse axis!!!! also rumors have been going around of an understable putter in the works, possibly a beadless ion?
That would be very cool. I'd love to see a more overstable putter like a VP but sounds like this will be more like a Sole. Ok, so I throw a fair amount of Vibram ;)

Thanks for the info David. I still wish I could get MVP to share more info about upcoming discs. Maybe I'll do some email fishing next week.

good luck with that bro, i hate how secretive MVP is, still no word or rumor anywhere about their first driver yet

if you get glow vectors hit me up ill take a few.
Thanks for the bump. I'll let you know about glow Vectors and I have received a few PM's about these. Assuming the Eclipse Axis is just around the corner I really need to hold off until then but I'll add the new Vectors at that time. If you can wait a bit for an Eclipse Vector I'd appreciate it but I certainly understand if you need to go elsewhere.

Thank you and I will absolutely let you know! The blanks should be available during the 2nd run and the 2nd run COULD have lighter weight Axes. I always specify Anytime I've asked about the lighter weights I hear "174g" mentioned so I'd encourage anyone looking for mid-160's to not hold their breath. I'll ask for a 2nd run Axis update whenever MVP makes their next disc announcement (probably an Eclipse Axis).

Thank you and I will absolutely let you know! The blanks should be available during the 2nd run and the 2nd run COULD have lighter weight Axes. I always specify Anytime I've asked about the lighter weights I hear "174g" mentioned so I'd encourage anyone looking for mid-160's to not hold their breath. I'll ask for a 2nd run Axis update whenever MVP makes their next disc announcement (probably an Eclipse Axis).

Blank Axis down to 174 are now available from MVP. I asked about sub 170 and they were not on the immediate time horizon so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for those.

Do they make blank eclipse ions?
Not yet and they haven't volunteered anything about unstamped but I imagine the 2nd run will feature blanks. Things on my end have slowed down a great deal so I'm not placing MVP orders every 4-5 weeks anymore. Whenever I do re-order I'll ask about blanks and new weight options as I always do. I always ask for as many blanks as possible.

I'll post on here if I learn of anything.

MVP finally announced the Eclipse Axis to dealers about 10min ago. They'll ship to resellers in a week or two.

I'm away from 12/20-1/2 so I could be a couple days behind the webstores. If you want to reserve a couple Eclipse Axes I'll ship them by Fri 1/6 at the VERY latest.