• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CommunityDiscs.com - DGCR-Only Deals

If you mean the discontinued (July/August) opaque Ions...those are being horded and will be more expensive when I finally release them.

I've got 35 Eclipse Axes on ordered but I'll be away and prettymuch offline until 1/2. Brad at MVP told me they won't be shipping until 12/30 or 1/2 so I should have these just as soon as the other shops.

Please PM or post here if you want to reserve one or more and I'll catch up on the 2nd. I might even update the thread while I'm away if I'm unexpectedly online. Hoepfully hitting a course in Budapest, Hungary tomorrow morning which isn't on DGCR. How can this be?

Have a great Xmas/NYE/etc everyone,
-Justin

I'm backed-up on a couple reservations via PM (and hooked312) above but it looks like UPS delivered my MVP order today. I'll weigh them all tonight and get them posted. In addition to Eclipse Axis and Vector there are also 2nd run/blank Axis discs and some others. 64 new discs in total. MVP announced new prices so I'll probably be forced to increase my prices when I place my next order. I see Disc Golf Center raised their Eclipses to $20 each already. Geeze!

I'll wipe out all the sold/shipped labels in the big list and the reservations I haven't heard back from people on.

Ok, I weighed and added all the discs last night. I don't know who's weighing the Eclipse discs at MVP but I find more variation (~2g) on those than the regular non-glow discs.

35 Eclipse Axes
6 Eclipse Vectors
10 blank 2nd run Axes
3 light Magenta Medium Eclipse Ions
10 Soft Eclipse Ions

I just added the new discs to the bottom of each list. I'll work on getting them sorted by color and weight sometime today and I'll get a group picture posted this weekend.

Did you get my second Payment?
Yes I did. I saw the paypal email on my phone while I was out yesterday and I was confused because have no memory. I figured it out when I got home though. Thank you for adding a 2nd disc and the $12.50. I hope you wife loves her new Axis.

Mailing all orders tomorrow as the Post Office is closed for MLK Day today.

Yes actually Justin I would like a request. Pleeaaassseee pm me immediately when you get a supply of anodes in, I want to reserve one ASAP in the 173g range

Thanks for the posts here and the couple PM's I got. Maybe it's time to make a new "All MVP All The Time" thread.

I did skip the Eclipse Vector initial order but I'll be getting a lot of Anodes the second I can. Here's what MVP shared with me but no release date set yet. They've been pretty true to opening up orders the first weekend of each month so at the very best I'd say they'll start shipping to resellers 2/6 but don't hold your breath. I haven't checkd the PDGA yet but is the Anode approved at this point? If not then 3/5 might be the date to expect. Anytime they ship on Monday I get them on Thurs/Fri so I can still ship before no-mail-day (aka "Sunday") arrives.

If you really want to stake a claim post here or PM me but I'm not going to put a call out for reservations until I can tell you the color and weight range.

"Hello Justin,

Glad to hear the interest about the Anode.

The Anode is our new beadless putter. It has less fade on putts, yet is stable enough for long straight drives. It is also great for holding long smooth anhyzer lines. The Anode is a straight flyer, making it a great compliment to the stable Ion.

A release date has not yet been set, but it will be soon. As with all new products, you will be amongst the first to know of its order availability.

Best Regards,
Brad Richardson
MVP Disc Sports"