• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CommunityDiscs.com - DGCR-Only Deals

Got my Ions and a Vector in the mail this past Saturday. :thmbup:

Haven't got to throw the Vector yet, (will probably wait till I dye it), but Justin did me right! He even included a mini w/ his company name (Community Disc Golf) that will go into the collection.

Thanks again, Justin.

Hey everyone. I updated my stock after nearly selling out. These new "Proton" Ions (as people are calling them) were ordered the day they were announced to dealers but I took a long time to post them here on DGCR. Same $13 deal as before and yes I will have the AXIS as soon as MVP starts shipping.

Thank you everyone for the Ions and Vectors you've been buying from me this spring/summer.

I want one of the Axis discs, Justin. Please let us know when they are available from you!
Thanks!

Thanks for all the bumps guys. I appreciate you all.
MrFixIt - I added you to the Axis list on the fist post and you'll get the note the second they come in.
Digital - "i-on it" You're hilarious.
Brettallen - let me know when you need more. I've got the cheapest new Ions around apparenly.
Jivey & Danku - Thanks in general.

I had a couple reservation requests overnight. I'm bumping for those alterations in the list and just in case you had your eye on something that is now reserved or sold.

Bumpity! Bump Bump look at those ions go...

Thanks again Justin, can't wait to get these babies all dyed up