• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CommunityDiscs.com - DGCR-Only Deals

Reserved 2 more Ions for rnance7. Thanks for PM'ing!
18 of my 35 Axes are reserved (see first thread) and we're just days away from the Axs box shipping w/26 more Ions (no hard date yet though).

Got word from MVP today that my Axis/Ion order should be arriving today. Folks on the Axis pre-order/reservation list will be contacted first and specific weight/color reservations will be set aside immediately. Thanks for reserving 21 of the 35 Axes coming in!

Work is CRAZY today but my wife said I got the box. Charge up the digital scale cause tonight's the grand Axis weigh-in!

I've got at least 6 PM's in my box that all say MVP/Ion/Axis/etc on them. I'll reply as soon as I can.

Got my package in mail today. Not exactly 100% on the vector having a permanent slot in my bag, but I have a feeling the ions are going to be my go to driving putter. I hate to abandon my wizards inside the circle, but man the ions are so easy to throw.

Everything's been weighed and inventoried. I've contacted all the pre-order folks. I'll start listing unclaimed Axes during the day on Friday and work on getting the 29 new Ions & Vectors posted as well. A new thread picture will be posted Friday evening.

Got my ions yesterday. Only had a chance to put in the backyard but first impression is wow these are really easy to throw. Straight and with lots of glide. I have been putting with sinus sp's and when I would throw the ion like I throw the sinus I was blowing by the basket. Minimal effort to make the ion go where you want it and barely any fade when thrown flat.

Hey there everyone. I've updated the first post with my remaining Axes, 3 more Vectors, & 26 more Ions. I removed all sold/shipped discs from the list. Yes, I got 11 more opaque Medium Ions. Lucky me...or is it lucky you?

Thank you so much everyone. I'm very happy when you are happy.
I have a LOT of iTrader feedback to catch-up on this weekend.

Are you getting any purple axii?
No purple available yet but I do plan on getting more once I'm down below 10 left and I sell off some Soft Ions. That said, I do need more transparent Mediums. If they release lighterweight Axes I'll certainly get those. Edge glow Ions might be out in a couple months.

BTW, I threw a heavy AXIS a few times Saturday and it flies real straight with not much power. If I throw it hard like I would throw a Vector/Wasp it turns over pretty easily. Needs more testing but in Innova world I'd call it a 4/5/-2/1 or maybe a 5/4/-2/1 (but it really didn't fade much at all. I shuold try it back-to-back wit ha Mako.