• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Conditioner?

seedlings

* Ace Member *
Found out during my first dye that conditioner isn't a medium worth swirling with a skewer. It just pulled a blank line, like it parted the dye and left a gap. Tried to undo that and slapped the disc in anyway. I'll report back with results. Also had my heavy handed 10y daughter helping. But it's on a beat up prime Emac Truth, so no big deal if it sux bad. Rit Dyemore.

I guess it's the moon. Not great. Also could be worse. There was waaaytoo much dye and it all mixed together.

attachment.php

Attachments

• C6C2FB5B-1D11-4760-890A-1E2AA592E0E8.jpg
    C6C2FB5B-1D11-4760-890A-1E2AA592E0E8.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 104
probably not what you were goin for but i think it looks sick

nice work

and im also glad i dont throw with you cuz that one looks tough to find in the woods

probably not what you were goin for but i think it looks sick

nice work

and im also glad i dont throw with you cuz that one looks tough to find in the woods

All the white was supposed to be pink. It's like the pink didn't stick at all... also don't think prime base plastic takes dye well??? I will mix in some acetone with dye on my next attempt.

So far I've found it every time. But I can lose pink discs, so...

All the white was supposed to be pink. It's like the pink didn't stick at all... also don't think prime base plastic takes dye well??? I will mix in some acetone with dye on my next attempt.

So far I've found it every time. But I can lose pink discs, so...

keep it up it looks awesome

DD conditioner. You would never think this boy's an amateur.