• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Condor Love!

Are the 'new' Condors for sale on eBay legit? Innova doesn't manufacture this disc anymore, do they?
Innova can't quit the Condor. They don't really market it and it's hard to find on their website, but they run it every few years to keep old guys like me happy. The new Condors seem to fly like the old ones.

I see that the Condor can weigh up to 200g. If you use one in a sanctioned event do you have to throw one 180g or under or is a heavier one allowed?

I see that the Condor can weigh up to 200g. If you use one in a sanctioned event do you have to throw one 180g or under or is a heavier one allowed?

It's legal up to 200g. Max weight Condors supposedly make great rollers.

^^^Have you even thrown it yet??

The max weight limit on discs is 200g. There is a formula that limits discs to a diameter/weight ratio but since the condor has such a large diameter it can go to max weight.

I bought a 199g one a few months ago and put it in the bag as a roller disc. It was fun throwing rollers with it, but most of the time I was just rolling it on shots that I should have been throwing. I just really didn't throw that many rollers to justify the huge spot it took in my bag. I got it back out after reading this thread again and actually threw it on some approach shots and was impressed. Still not sure if I need to carry it though.

Any of you guys carry them lighter than max weight? I thought about trying one in at 175g to match most of my other discs and get even more glide out of it.

^^^Have you even thrown it yet??

The max weight limit on discs is 200g. There is a formula that limits discs to a diameter/weight ratio but since the condor has such a large diameter it can go to max weight.

I'm gonna throw it tomorrow AAMOF.

Oh yeah,... and answer yo phone.:D

hows it compare to a lynx? saw a couple of Lynx at PIAS and they looked very similiar, both monsters and a very similar profile, at least at a glance.

Got a condor today in the mail with a zephyr and I really really love this thing. To me it flies like a nice beat in roc or newer shark just bigger and with a ultimate background it feels like I get a nice clean release every time with it.

I got one recently and love the way it feels in my hand. The rim is pretty comfortable even for a large disc. I can't wait to roll/throw it!

I get asked about Super Class all the time now because I carry a Condor. I'm going to take a sharpie and write "THIS IS NOT A SUPER CLASS DISC!!!" across it.

I get asked about Super Class all the time now because I carry a Condor. I'm going to take a sharpie and write "THIS IS NOT A SUPER CLASS DISC!!!" across it.

I got a condor to try after reading this thread and watching a roller video. i have already had to show several people the "PDGA Approved" stamp because they are all confused by the size lol.

I got hooked on them when I lived in Louisville, and I love pulling a thumb roller out of the bag every now and then.

This thread needed a condor picture.

11ax4lz.jpg

Latest posts