• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Condor Love!

so how about a Champ or Star Condor? wish these things were more popular so it could happen

I'm still trying to get my hands on a Pro Condor. They're out there.

I want that sooo bad. I wonder if they did not have a demand to make more or if it did not fly as well as the DX.

I have an Orange Condor that I swear is champion plastic. I either got it in a trade or off the PIF tread in the VIP.

I have an Orange Condor that I swear is champion plastic. I either got it in a trade or off the PIF tread in the VIP.

hit you up on a PM. If your interested in a trade or paypal let me know! :thmbup:

ditto on the pic.

I'm still trying to get my hands on a Pro Condor. They're out there.

I wonder if Greenwell's got any of them stashed away in his basement. Can't hurt to ask him next time you're in town.

watching that greenwell thumb roller vid is what inspired me to get a condor, thing is perfect for the thumb rollers...

I added a condor to the bag a couple months ago after finally throwing one for the first time. They are incredible discs. I love the way they hold whatever line you put on them. They are perfect for downhill holes. They just glide sloooooooowly right to the basket (or in it).

You like Condors? I never would have thunk it?!

I wonder if Greenwell's got any of them stashed away in his basement. Can't hurt to ask him next time you're in town.

Already planning on it. Just gotta figure out when our paths are going to cross again. I'm almost scared to go over there for my wallet's sake.

I keep a 200g in my bag for specialty rollers or something I want to punch through some weeds/brush. Comes out about once a round. Can't say that has done much that any 200g disc couldn't (man that would be sweet). Bottom line is the weight is what makes it special. Just a heavier Classic Roc.

Still in the bag though.

Latest posts