• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Consistency poll!

Consistency poll!

• I'm MOST consistent at backhand drives

Votes: 41 36.3%
  • I'm MOST consistent at forehand drives

Votes: 25 22.1%
  • I'm MOST consistent at rollers

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I'm MOST consistent at upshots

Votes: 39 34.5%
  • I'm MOST consistent at putting

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I'm LEAST consistent at backhand drives

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • I'm LEAST consistent at forehand drives

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • I'm LEAST consistent at rollers

Votes: 38 33.6%
  • I'm LEAST consistent at upshots

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • I'm LEAST consistent at putting

Votes: 27 23.9%

• Total voters
My backhand drive has been crazy inconsistent lately. I throw 300 lasers one day and 240 feet with no snap the next. Then early release the one day and grip lock the next. really frustrating right now.

My upshots are definately my best aspect. Probably because my drives have been so off so its left me with tons of hard upshots to practice.

And for those of you who are skeptics, rollers are awesome!! I was throwing them in last weeks doubles tournament and parked 4 holes with them. I can easily push rollers out to 300-350 range wheras my drives only get out 300 max. Its also very helpful at one of the local courses where the trees are all fairly new so right in the 15-30 foot range so the leaves and branches are perfectly where you would throw BH or FH. So you either have to OH or roll them and my arm is too jacked up to OH them.

I'm most consistent with my upshots.
My putting however will vary considerably from day to day. I seem to putt better when playing solo rounds, than when playing with a group.

I would have to say out of everything, My upshots are the most consistent. My RHBH drives are consistent, but could always use improvement. Putting, I consider myself a decent putter. I think I can attribute my Upshots and my putting to the fact that the two courses that are close to me are rather short.

East bay has one hole that is 110ft (Link is in my sig if you are curious)

i am still seriously working on RHBH... can any one say griplock? good thing i am extremely consistent RHFH...

ever notice that your second shot consistently goes exactly where you wanted your first one to?

Ok... before you chew me out (although a little fun at my expense is totally acceptable) what's an "upshot?" I've never tried a roller or a forehand drive either. So, out the ones left, I'm most consistent at forehand drives and least consistent at putting. Although I just had my best putting game Saturday morning.

what?! i do...if you're shooting and aiming to "approach" the basket...it's an approach shot. they don't make "putt and upshot" aviars...:bigger facepalm:

i am not that far away... hmmm regional DG dialects?

i would guess though since the poll doesn't include approach shots that he meant what i am talkin bout...