• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

cool disc names

I'd like to see someone (other than Lightning) use airplane names. I've always wanted a puter called "pole dancer" with requisit graphics! :p

Pole-Dancer.gif

How Come Innova never Name A disc After Ken Climo??? and I dont mean 11x 12 his name just a disc name Climo

BHW said:
I'd like to see someone (other than Lightning) use airplane names. I've always wanted a puter called "pole dancer" with requisit graphics! :p

Pole-Dancer.gif

Genius!!!

I want a Pole Dancer... of course you can only buy them with singles!!!

Another good one would be the Good Pussy.

Then you could say, "man that discs is like Good Pussy". :wink:

...and we all know, there ain't nuthin that will make your day like playing with a Good Pussy.

Shoot...if you want to have a real good day, get two or three Good Pussies to play with----at the same time!!!!

You might be crazy about your Wizard, but I KNOW I WOULD BE CRAZY FOR MY GOOD PUSSY. :twisted:

the pole dancer would have to be extra firm. . .

and with your mind out of the gutter you would know that i ment the name sounds like a disc intended for putting on tone poles, and you dont need to worry about a soft putter sticking to chains w/ tone poles.

the "soft" version could be the previously mentioned sado masicist chain lover....

and if you like the stamp for the pole dancer, check out dgtv and watch the bit on the gentlemans club tourney in vegas. I believe their tourney stamp looks similar.

Bradley Walker said:
Another good one would be the Good Pussy.

Then you could say, "man that discs is like Good Pussy". :wink:

...and we all know, there ain't nuthin that will make your day like playing with a Good Pussy.

Shoot...if you want to have a real good day, get two or three Good Pussies to play with----at the same time!!!!

You might be crazy about your Wizard, but I KNOW I WOULD BE CRAZY FOR MY GOOD PUSSY. :twisted:
how would that beat in? god this thread has gone way south...

give a large enough group of men enough time, and every conversation will turn to sex talk, I believe that this has been scientifically proven

PeterM_Vang said:
They could start naming discs after cars.
Mustang
El Camino
Camaro
Fiero
If someone retooled a Roc mold you could call it a Chevy.
Chevy, like a ROC. hehe

Or, I-Roc Camero ....

Thatdirtykid said:
give a large enough group of men enough time, and every conversation will turn to sex talk, I believe that this has been scientifically proven

My fault...

I believe all discussion during male recreational activity should revolve around chicks, guns, cars, sports, etc.

gem (or any specific gemstone)
homeslice (overstable putter)
godspeed (long range driver)
cure (with the obligatory: this product has not been tested by the FDA...)
cake
big boy (large diameter overstable driver)
atmosphere

I'm gonna stop here 'cause I'm just going through my media player and picking out band names.

Latest posts