• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cool Dye Combinations2, the dyed discs

Predator on a....predator.
CIMG8201.jpg
[/IMG]

sorry, didn't know this was the time-consuming epic dye thread, thought it was just cool disc and dye combos.. :confused:

you live in PDX, you know we got the best artists here!!! just trying to get others to step it up. I want to see more sick ass dyes!!!

haha, truth; only problem is I don't consider myself an artist of any sort :p when I want art I go to other people

I dont know what this site means by dye combinations, but I did use 7 colors. Same green and Blues times just right to get the right colors. Is that not combo enough?

the thread is about the subject matter matching the name of the disc, like a predator on a predator.

Just went through all of the pages on this thread. Lots of black or 2-3 color dyes posted. good work, but what is this dye combo thing you are speaking of?

no, it's my bad. I referenced another thread when I started this one and you haven't seen that one. Your work is excellent, I know we are all looking forward to your contributions here.

The dye a day thread is by far the most popular, but for some outstanding work you should have a look at the octhrowberfest threads.

Latest posts