• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cool Tournament/fund raiser Stamps!!! Let's see them

steveo69

Eagle Member
Just as the title states let's see your cool and unique stamps.
I did search this it didn't yield anything.

I'll start it off with one of my favorites. I recived both of these in trades done here. If anyone can tell me what the heck the leters in the letters around her head say in the second pic that would be a plus. Have fun with it guys. :popcorn:

Attachments

• sunking.jpg
    sunking.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 136
  • hippychick.jpg
    hippychick.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 158
my three favorites

Played in the first,ordered the second and traded for the third here.

Attachments

• 2011-11-11_23-20-57_855.jpg
    2011-11-11_23-20-57_855.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 2011-11-11_23-21-27_381.jpg
    2011-11-11_23-21-27_381.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 123
  • 2011-11-11_23-22-12_824.jpg
    2011-11-11_23-22-12_824.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 116
If anyone can tell me what the heck the leters in the letters around her head say in the second pic that would be a plus. Have fun with it guys. :popcorn:

im baffled lol...thats only after a minute or 2 though. ill get it:wall:

My buddy has done some wicked stamp designs. Always have been a fan of his art

ZAMdesign.com

zamdesigndemosheet.jpg

ZAM no doubt does some gnarly work. He was gracious to do a stamp for my fundraiser to benefit the National MS Society back in October.

IMAG0325.jpg

ill get it:wall:[/QUOTE said:
thats what I said and I've been starring at it for two weeks now.

@booter your buddy dose some sweet stuff.

The character is in a jester's costume and the letters spell out "No Fooling".

The character is in a jester's costume and the letters spell out "No Fooling".

that was my thoughts too but why would "no" be spelled "on" and there is no "L" and why would an "I" look like a upside down and backwards "J"? and "N" and "G" are swapted.

Now that I look at it again, it actually says "No Foolin"
I think the artist used some questionable characters for the lettering. I believe he used non-uniform font choices. The "O" is a greek letter sigma, which is actually pronounced like an "S". The "L" is a Greek letter lambda which is pronounced like an "L"
The "F" is backwards and the "I" is also a Greek letter, but I can't remember what it is.

It looks kinda cool, but also confusing.
If that's what the artist wanted, he/she succeeded.

This is my first full color stamp I've had for an event. I've got another we're hoping to produce but are waiting on right now.

Attachments

• IMAG0140.jpg
    IMAG0140.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 47
These are all my stamp designs.

The best part is when you're playing a round and someone pulls out a disc with your art on it.

Attachments

• InnovaAviar175JK-FRO.jpg
    InnovaAviar175JK-FRO.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 63
  • InnovaAviar179YetiPro-BC4C.jpg
    InnovaAviar179YetiPro-BC4C.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 60
  • DiscraftChallenger175D-Lava.jpg
    DiscraftChallenger175D-Lava.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 61
I liked this one...never seen the actual disc tho

HPC2011FINALLOWREZ.jpg

I've got this one on a classic Roc. My buddy grabbed it for me when he worked the tourney as a spotter.I'm not a "discs on the wall' guy but this one is on the wall and will never be thrown. BTW, I have no idea what all the little letters on the sides are trying to spell out. :confused:

Portland

Here are a few from around here

102015_g.jpg

100036_g.jpg

These are our club disc's. Also the same stamp is on all the Crystal discs. We still have some too.

126312_g.jpg

hQs44.png

Hippy007

Love the disc golf or die ones. What discs are the cryztal ones on? can you trade them for anything?

Love the disc golf or die ones. What discs are the cryztal ones on? can you trade them for anything?

Buzzz, Stalker, Challenger, Avenger SS and Fly Die Z Pedators. The SS's are supper Flippy.

Nope Can't trade any but can sell them if need. They are to Raise funds for our club Disc Golf or Die. If you let me know what you want I will go and look and see what colors we have left.

Hippy007

Buzzz, Stalker, Challenger, Avenger SS and Fly Die Z Pedators. The SS's are supper Flippy.

Nope Can't trade any but can sell them if need. They are to Raise funds for our club Disc Golf or Die. If you let me know what you want I will go and look and see what colors we have left.

Hippy007

No hurry but if you can get me prices colors and weights on the challengers and buzzzs (no clear or green) I may take a few off your hands. I will have to find away to get the funds tho.