• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Corvette

Brockness Monster

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn
Just saw this on the PDGA Approved Discs list. Looks like a Distance driver, but taller.

Innova-Champion Discs Corvette
Max Wt. - 174.3
Rim Diameter - 21.0
Height - 1.8
Rim Depth - 1.2
Inside Rim Diameter - 16.3
Rim Thickness - 2.3
Approved - 12/16/18

Innova-Champion Discs Daedalus
Max Wt. - 175.1
Rim Diameter - 21.1
Height - 1.5
Rim Depth - 1.2
Inside Rim Diameter - 16.4
Rim Thickness - 2.3

interesting........... Firebird, Corvette, whats next? Mustang? Charger? im not opposed - this sounds like a Boss-like disc?

Just saw this on the PDGA Approved Discs list. Looks like a Distance driver, but taller.

Innova-Champion Discs Corvette
Max Wt. - 174.3
Rim Diameter - 21.0
Height - 1.8
Rim Depth - 1.2
Inside Rim Diameter - 16.3
Rim Thickness - 2.3
Approved - 12/16/18

Innova-Champion Discs Daedalus
Max Wt. - 175.1
Rim Diameter - 21.1
Height - 1.5
Rim Depth - 1.2
Inside Rim Diameter - 16.4
Rim Thickness - 2.3

Smaller rim but deeper dish. It has me curious... not really interested, but curious...

Designed to be super duper glidey?

Looks very close to a DGA Hurricane, Fly High Discs Trainwreck, Full Turn Discs Voyage, Gateway Samurai, Gateway Siren, Prodigy Disc D6 V2 and quite a few others. With the exception of the Prodigy D6 V2, They are mostly OS with a slight bit of turn.......Destroyer clones mostly, judging by the flight numbers

This almost sounds like a Dominator. The Dominator seems to have a really deep rim. I think it slows the disc down and makes it clunky.

I guess we'll have to see.

The rim depth is only 1.2 which is pretty average for a driver. It must have a huge dome. Maybe the sample had a bubble top.

A corvette is a small warship. It is traditionally the smallest class of vessel considered to be a proper (or "rated") warship. - Wikipedia

Bit of an offshoot from the Destroyer I'm thinking.

SE stamp?...

Mid+lIfe+Crisis+car.jpg

is it just a coincidence? Discmania and Innova are usually dropping similair molds at the same time. Theres been many hints of the DD3, now the corvette. When the P3X came out, the AviarX3 was at the same time

Latest posts