• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Corvette

Odds that this will be a Drew Gibson tour disc next year?

If these numbers are right the Corvette will overlap almost completely with the Firestorm. That said, I also didn't feel like the Firestorm was a legit 14 speed.

I guess someone who knows what they're doing will have to get their hands on a Corvette, test it, and write it up to end all the speculation.

Got mine in the mail today feels a lot like a shryke.

Maybe the top could be from the shryke...
Seems like they took the krait rim and stretched the width to get that "14" speed.
I don't have my phone on me right now. I have a couple of comparisons. one against a firestorm and one against a destroyer.
If I can remember to grab my phone at lunch I'll upload pics.

Rim is wider than a destroyer, a hair wider than the firestorm.

A couple of side by sides.
Corvette is white disc on left in both pictures.

left photo:
Corvette v Destroyer.

right photo:
Corvette v Firestorm

Attachments

• corvetteVSdestroyer.jpg
    corvetteVSdestroyer.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 201
  • corvetteVSfirestorm.jpg
    corvetteVSfirestorm.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 180
A couple of side by sides.
Corvette is white disc on left in both pictures.

left photo:
Corvette v Destroyer.

right photo:
Corvette v Firestorm

Looks like a straight winged Destroyer. I assume the Destroyer in the pic is a dyed Pro?

Looks like a straight winged Destroyer. I assume the Destroyer in the pic is a dyed Pro?

That is a dyed embossed star 175.
I didn't get the best quality photo especially with it being a white disc against an off-white background.
There is a noticeable convex bump on the rim much like a krait.

Just a question. How can Innova sell this disc with the word being trademarked by Chevy?

Yeesh. They need to find someone with a real arm to give that disc some rips and do a new review. Both of those guys couldn't even flatten it out.

Latest posts