• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cory Murrell leaving CCDG, going solo

I know it's hard, since he's built friendly relationships with all these players and wants to continue to have access, but it would cool if he could start asking a little more hard hitting questions.

In reference to Patrick Brown's interview, I feel like there was a huge opportunity missed in not addressing some of his previous rage issues. I consider him to be a huge a-hole, considering he was disqualified for berating a spotter/volunteer, but perhaps he could have swayed public perception a bit if addressed.

We probably aren't yet at a time in our sport (or our soft society in general) for anything but puff pieces but I would like to see some more depth from our media. I remember a video highlighting Paige Pierce's collapse during a tournament and it wasn't well received, but I thought it was interesting and entertaining.

I enjoyed this, he knows what questions to get through for different players and is smart/comfortable enough in front of the camera to be able to order them during an interview in a flowing manner.

Audio quality is a bit low and he's aware...hopefully in the future that means alternate location/indoors when there is a lot of wind or a road nearby.

Latest posts