• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Course Recommendations - Napa, CA

avm0807

Heading out to Napa, CA for a wedding. Would love to squeeze in a round? Heard great things about Stafford Lake, but it looks like there is an event shutting down the course this weekend. Reviews on this website were lukewarm at best for the Napa course. Anyone local on the board...advice? Worth hauling my discs cross country for just one round. Im already getting grief from the wife... But I just cant pass up the opportunity to play someplace new. Is this a battle worth picking?

Always! As long as your willing to then do whatever activities you wife wants next, like walking through all the gift shops in Napa or weaving baskets underwater. = )

I plan to attend the wedding itself with her...even though it will result in missing NFL football. Who has a wedding in the fall on a sunday???!??!?!?!?

napa

have you thought about going to the golden gate park in san francisco? if i recall its about 45 minutes to drive there from napa, depending on traffic of course.

hmm.. i thought it was a bit further. we are going to be in muir woods saturday AM....maybe i can shoot down from there. thank you for the suggestion!

It is a much better course. And to add to the NFL thing, only someone who is Canadian or just sick. = )