• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Courses in the Ft. Worth/Dallas area

x3billRONIN

I am travelling to Ft. Worth/Dallas for Christmas, and was wondering which course I should look into playing. I've looked through the course ratings, and those have been helpful, but I much prefer a personal reference.

I'm looking for a course that isn't terribly long, and is more technical without being overwhelming. My wife will probably be with me, so I'd rather not have to worry to much about playing in an undesirable area of town either.

Any input would be appreciated.

I'm looking for a course that isn't terribly long, and is more technical without being overwhelming. My wife will probably be with me, so I'd rather not have to worry to much about playing in an undesirable area of town either.

You just described Alex Clark in McKinney. You will love it and your wife will love it.

Another option that is close to AC but I think a little more fun and with NO chance of losing plastic is a new course here in Plano that I will put on here tomorrow after I take pics. Good times!!

Alex Clark might be a bit far from Southlake....Lake Lewsiville will probably be your best bet. Nice couse where your wife could walk along and enjoy the lake views. Let me know your plans and i could possibly show you around, if interested. I would say Bear Creek as well, but I'm hearing nothing but bad things about that course now.

Ya but its private land. I just put it on here, reviewed it and emailed tim pics to upload.

Latest posts