• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Courses played total just dropped

I thought I lost one, but then found out the park changed names.

Two different times I have noticed a course added to my play list but figured I just accidentally tapped on it. But maybe not after reading the OP.

I had played in all 50 states but now Alaska is missing because they closed the Hilltop course where the King of the Hill tournament had been played for many years.

If you traveled all the way to Anchorage, only played a single course, and chose Hilltop over Kincaid then maybe you deserve to have the state missing. ;)

I suspect this has happened to me too, I did find that the Frito Lay course in Plano TX was removed from the site totally, I have played a few courses in the last year that were also marked "Extinct" because they were requested to be removed (usually HOA private courses) I have been known to search extinct courses and drive by to see if they are still in the ground here in Texas because of this. Although UDisc usually shows these courses as they are not "driven" to remove courses much.

I never added Fish Trap to the site because of this, if you watch Brodie Smith video's, he plays there all the time as he lives in that community. Best course in the DFW area you can't play.

Dang, I have 79 "Extinct" courses on my list

I never added Fish Trap to the site because of this, if you watch Brodie Smith video's, he plays there all the time as he lives in that community. Best course in the DFW area you can't play.

that is a nice course. played twice and the second time there was a bunch of construction on the back 9. i've been wondering if they ended up redesigning part of it.

Latest posts