• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Courses with strange baskets?

I just wanted to quote myself on this site, since someone on here actually assumed when I said I stole a couple of the loose ones on the group they must have thought I stole the basket. They PM'd me saying it was hilarious that I have some of the baskets from Duck Pond. I replied explaining I only took a couple links from the ground on one of the baskets that was blown apart from the fallen tree. I just had to clarify since I played with the guy who claims to be in charge of Duck Pond. I do not want my name being spread around as if I have stolen these baskets ( I believe they pulled the whole course out of the ground). At the time I didn't know this was a legit basket I thought it was homemade, and yes I did take 2 links off the ground, but it was on a basket that had been virtually destroyed. If anyone is 2 links short of a Quest AT basket let me know I can get these back to you!

Hope that clears the internet air!

ha its all good i went there this summer and there was only a half of basket left

basket 8, Mills Park, Carson, CA.:

picture.php

I see 2 discs on the ground near the broken basket. I bet you took them both and ran after the picture didn't you :)

A friend of mine played in Alaska and they had beer kegs! I will try and get the pics from him to upload

^^^That basket at Mills is fixed at least as of last Sunday...

Latest posts