• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Cracked CE Teebird arrived today

I watched a proto apx split all the way in half a few weeks ago. This is why I try to steer clear of old plastic. I would lose sleep at night worrying about hitting trees or losing it.

its just old CE ...thats what they do...any kind of time in the sun or in water and they get like that ...i had a CE valk that looked fine and i started to wash it and it made all those little cracks and then i put my fingers right through the plate ...it all crumbled into nothing ...leaving me with a aerobie ring!

its just old CE ...thats what they do...any kind of time in the sun or in water and they get like that ...i had a CE valk that looked fine and i started to wash it and it made all those little cracks and then i put my fingers right through the plate ...it all crumbled into nothing ...leaving me with a aerobie ring!

So, do NOT attempt to wash CE discs. Check. :p

I'm hoping to work it out. So far he seems willing. We shall see though. Fingers crossed.

I really hope something like this happens to you when you are the seller one day so then you will truly understand, since it seems your blaming this on the seller being a liar. I previously sold a 9/10 CE Eagle last year, I was scared to death to send it because I had been seeing a ton of cracked CE disc pics posted at that time. We had a cold wave where the high temp was below 0 here in Minnesota. I had a bad feeling and it was waranted, a disc that I sold for 90 bucks was cracked into 10+ pieces when the seller received it. I do not deal with CE plastic anymore. The usps just kind of throws things, even in good packaging it wont matter when a large and heavy box gets thrown on top of it. I view CE kind of like fine china plates when it gets cold, super easy to break in pieces.

I can't believe CE is so sought after considering the plastics today are just as good if not better and they don't shatter if you look at them sideways.

I kinda figured it was a pretty small minority who were still willing to spend big money on CE plastic. I sold my last CE disc over the summer.

I've exploded a used CE QMS on my first round with it last winter. It is the risk you take but the added grip and therefore control over all other plastics does save strokes IMO.