• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cranberry Disco

axl_rose

Headed out to Yadkinville, NC to play the public park and hit the Cranberry Disco course. Does any one know how many holes it is? I couldn't find any course info on it.

What kind of hippy named the course Cranberry Disco? It sounds like a bad jam band name...

What kind of hippy named the course Cranberry Disco? It sounds like a bad jam band name...
Even I am offended and just look at me! I'm at a damn hippie festival with my hippie wife.

P1140678.JPG

Even I am offended and just look at me! I'm at a damn hippie festival with my hippie wife.

P1140678.JPG

Make sure you hook me up with a Cranberry Disc bootleg! They jaaaaam man...last time I saw them, they played "Lost in the Woods" for like 26 minutes and it was sick!!!

18 holes Must call first. Mostly hanging baskets. Owner much more of a tattoo style guy, than a hippy. Entire area is more red neck than hippy, if you remember that thread; but they're "hippy rednecks." I'm kind of reluctant to even post this; as I'm not sure how much exposure Stack wants. Unlisted course info would be better handled by pming someone from area. So, even though I've violated my own rule here; I'll do it for the sake of the info that this kind of info should be done through pming.

Latest posts