• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] crazy price for first run buzzz

I'm the one who drove this auction up to the current price. After a little detective work the winning bidder is one of our own. I almost feel bad. Power bids can hurt you. It's like russian roulette when you drive these up. I was clicking that button knowing that the next one could cost me close to 200.

sometimes I love to up the bid on eBay to make people that stick retarded bids pay for the disc out the arse! However, a First Run Buzzz that goes for more than a Crystal FLX Buzzz is just crazy!

LOL. This disc has Discraft's attention now. They just posted this on facebook.

Discraft Disc Golf
Dang! A cherry 1st run Buzzz has four days left on auction and is already up to $180. Good luck to the bidders, one collector is gonna be happy... it does look sweeeet! (Discraft not affiliated with this auction, just caught our attention)

I sold one that was way more beautiful to Manu for half that. He's probably going to get a few hundred on EBay for it.

if you spend more than $30 on a buzzz, you got ripped off.

I don't see how...if someone bids it up that high and they want to pay that then they didn't get ripped off...if they were listed for sale at that high of price then you could call it a rip off, but people are bidding witch means the market is more demanding for it, which means the price is going to be higher. Supply and Demand.

Holy crap I have that discs twin (I think mine looks a little better) sitting on a shelf somewhere in my stock, never been thrown. Awesome, I may seriously feebay it now.

OMG it's a....

mlyn284l.jpg

Shark.jpg

:eek:

I sold one that was way more beautiful to Manu for half that. He's probably going to get a few hundred on EBay for it.
I will or the current listing Chris?

That Buzzz I got from you is the definition of beauty and will not be hitting eBay

I think prices should return to normal soon

I will or the current listing Chris?

That Buzzz I got from you is the definition of beauty and will not be hitting eBay

I think prices should return to normal soon

then the roc king will be scooping as many as he can... :D

The price has jumped on these because two members on here have been power bidding on each other

Latest posts