• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] crazy price for first run buzzz

I think discraft is hyping their "collectable" stuff, trying to compete a little with demand of collectable innova discs. They were advertising this ebay auction on their facebook page.

that disc was pretty though!

I might consider paying that much if I won the lottery or something. The current Z run of buzzz's are awesome in their own right.

I find the glo z buzzz's to be the best bang for the buck. They usually have a very flat top and fly better then any on average. FR's are way overated. Beautiful, but not as if they are equivalent to what ce plastic is to innova.

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm the loser that bid $220 on that buzzz!!!

It was me - - FatbackBob - -

$220 was the power bid. Expected to pay $120 max. Had no idea KFRad was gonna bump me to $180. Well I assume since he's out, I'll be taking it for $178.50.

I know it makes no sense but in my head dumping 5 other discs got me $180 in my paypal and trading those five for this buzzz doesnt seem so absurd.

R

Yeah just hope the seller doesn't have someone bump you up to that $220. Maybe you should have waited to put that out there.

errr yeah
I just snagged 2 new ones at 176 for less than that 1 disc

now someone buy my 2nd FR's so I can pay for them