• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crazy things seen on the course...

Here are some cow's that refused to move when booter, discj, and myself went to Circle R last weekend.

2rei2cz.jpg

2qbhnus.jpg

frank was here and made this post not break computer screens.

At one of my local courses, which is built in a park, there is one of those small dog parks surrounded by a fence. The dog park is quite far away from the nearest hole but still once i saw someone's drive landing right in front of the gateway to the park. The disc continued on its way slipping underneath the gate. IMMEDIATELY three dogs the size of a fire extinguisher attacked it and started ripping it at the same time :D

justaguy said:
At one of my local courses, which is built in a park, there is one of those small dog parks surrounded by a fence. The dog park is quite far away from the nearest hole but still once i saw someone's drive landing right in front of the gateway to the park. The disc continued on its way slipping underneath the gate. IMMEDIATELY three dogs the size of a fire extinguisher attacked it and started ripping it at the same time :D

Siltamäki?

So Liz Carr was sitting at the picnic bench at hole 10 Cass Benton today selling discs. Pretty random. :lol:

As we speak, they are putting up christmas decorations on my home course at Matter Park in Marion Indiana, lots of these are very long and 15'-30' tall and are right in the middle of the fairways...... when they get em all done I'll get some pics, should make for some very interesting play......

Voodoo said:
As we speak, they are putting up christmas decorations on my home course at Matter Park in Marion Indiana, lots of these are very long and 15'-30' tall and are right in the middle of the fairways...... when they get em all done I'll get some pics, should make for some very interesting play......

Just because Wally World is already selling X-Mas decorations doesn't make it o.k. to use them yet! :)

I once watched a drunk stumbling around the middle of a fairway. We yelled "heads up" as he obviously wasn't in a hurry to move.

His response was to drop pants and plant a deuce in the middle of the fairway then wander over to the nearest garbage can and set it on fire.

I had $20 for any guy in our group who would go talk to him about his behavior but no takers lol

We skipped that hole

So a month or so ago, we had a dude in a wheelchair roll up the fairway with a woman in what was probably a bath robe on hole 4 at Highbridge (no, not the one you all are thinking). She got naked and he got his camera out, and they had their own little photo shoot right off the fairway. Course was hella busy too....

Well i have hitted a crow with one of my disc, it didnt die but it couldnt fly anymore so my poolmates told me to kill it with a rock or something to get it out of its misery. And one guy i know told me that they saw a fox running with a just thrown disc in its mouth in some competition :D
Ps. First post!

Latest posts