• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Custom dri-fit type shirt

myroomisajunkyard

Bogey Member
I've been noticing custom dri-fit shirt (and the other companies with similiar fabric) being custom made often lately, and am wondering where do they get these customized? I hope theres a good deal, i've been searching all over the net and found bunch of companies trying to troll 40-50 bucks for the job on one shirt. and go low as 35 for 10 or more orders. I figured that someone out here on the forum might know where the deal is.
I got a design on mind and would love to actually have it on me..
Much appreciated
Thanks!

Lots of variables here.

Shirt cost changes with quality and quantity. So will the art fee, set up fee, amount of colors wanted, front, back or both etc.

Also you can go buy really nice shirts (nike golf polo are my fav) and have the design put on those.
The people ive dealt with usually have a minumum amount they'll do before you start getting any price break. 12 of the same design before they waive a set up fee for example. Or something alog those lines.

You can pay for quality from a larger business, or you can try and save money by finding a smaller operation that does decent work also. Just because theyre smaller doesnt always mean less quality, but that has been my general experience.

Also, you can cut out the middle man by buying the shirts yourself, find a shirt wholesaler and check prices.

You won't find many places to do custom one-off shirts. The cost for them to set up screens just isn't worth it. There are a couple websites that will let you do them, but it's not cheap. I can find the links in a bit.

Try getting in touch with the guys at the Ultimate Disc Store (http://www.ultimatediscstore.com/). They do something called sublimation which doesn't require any screens to be made. They take your design, print it out, and then basically dye it into the shirt so it becomes part of the shirt rather than just sitting on top like a screen print.

I've been noticing custom dri-fit shirt (and the other companies with similiar fabric) being custom made often lately, and am wondering where do they get these customized? I hope theres a good deal, i've been searching all over the net and found bunch of companies trying to troll 40-50 bucks for the job on one shirt. and go low as 35 for 10 or more orders. I figured that someone out here on the forum might know where the deal is.
I got a design on mind and would love to actually have it on me..
Much appreciated
Thanks!

PMed you about some printing options. hit me back when you get a chance!

The ultimate disc stores has an apparel division. Sublimated screen print actually injects the dye into the fabric causing the graphic to never wear off. They are based out of Omaha Nebraska. I have a handful of shirts i have bought from there very high quality as well as reasonably priced. Anyone interested should go to their site and fill out an inquiry and speak with Andy he heads the apparel department. Make sure to mention that Lance referred you and he will definitely take care of any needs you may have.
www.ultimatediscstore.com
http://extramilesports.com/
Lance Tschirren