• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Custom Hand-Crafted cart by local manufacturer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cefrolfer

Birdie Member
Selling a hand-crafted disc golf cart. This cart is in excellent condition and has been well taken care of. Tires are in great condition. Holds approximately 20-24 discs in the main compartment and about 3 in the putter pocket with lots of storage for extra accessories. Also has space to store 2 bottles on the inside and one on the pole. I added the bag on the inside by myself as well as the outside cup holder. The cart has several stickers on it but can easily be removed if you would like. This cart was used lightly for approximately one year.

I am looking to sell this for $165 or will consider reasonable offers. (Or will trade for a car :D)

Pics: http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/cefrolfer/library/Cart?sort=3&page=1

PM me!

Last edited:
Not in the market for a cart, but I like to check out carts. Might help you if you could see the whole cart in action in your pics. I couldn't really tell what the rig looked like.

BUMP

These are very nice, well built carts. I've seen them in person. I would love to have this but I bought a Mahal last year and Mama already gave me the negative on this. Someone buy this before I have to do it in secret! Bump!

Agree with the whole cart picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts