• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Custom Titles!

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
A new feature that may be fun... or evil. Or both :)

The standard stuff, to change your own title, it is $5.

The fun stuff, to change someone ELSES title is $10. You will not be told who changed your title. If that person wants you to know, they will tell you. Do not ask me, I will not tell you. You have the option to put up a single post in the water cooler asking publicly who did it, but then you have to drop it.

If you want to change yours or someone else's title, here's the link: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/profile.php?do=changetitles

Last edited:
From the title change page: "You can change any user's title except for certain DGCR members such as admins, moderators, verified members, company reps and mavens."

Guys like John Houck, Chuck Kennedy or anyone that is well respected and really knowledgeable about certain aspects of the sport. There are only 3 people on here that have a maven tag right now. It's sort of a carry-over from the DGCR Consultant thing that never really took off.

Last edited:
Oh, it's maven. I thought it was Navin.

navin-johnson-jerk--large-msg-131051454497.jpg

lol.......so if I want to call somebody twinkle toes???? I pay ten bucks and its done? What if somebody doesn't like the name they got changed to? They have to pay 5 bucks to change it back?

"Banned From the Trilogy" is too many characters apparently. Now I must think of something else....

Can't wait to see what happens when a marketplace deal gets dicey.........................:popcorn:

So no stars around the Ace Member anymore Tim?
I was messing around with titles and stuff to see if I could keep both custom ones and regular ones, I must have removed the stars by accident when I switched it back.

Latest posts