• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] custom wood minis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go, hope it's how you wanted it. Sorry for the pic quality, I used my cell phone.
mini.jpg

Sweet man. I was hoping it would be good. I will ship it out to you tomorrow man. When you get it please give me some feedback to let me know what you think. That was pretty much my first time doing woodburning and I was happy with it but nervous if you would like it.

sure I guess, just seems a little elaborate .. but I guess golfer on the PGA use gold ball markers when putting.. nope still a quarter just like when they were kids... so why have a bunch of NICE wooden minis that can get damaged when you can use a more durable plastic mini that wont matter as much if you scratch, chip or break it??

just me I just think those wooden minis look too good for course use and therefore have little practicability

i dont even use a quarter in ball golf, usually a penny, that way when i let someone borrow one for a hole and they dont return it, i dont lose much. but year the wood mini in my mind would be something to show off not use

sure I guess, just seems a little elaborate .. but I guess golfer on the PGA use gold ball markers when putting.. nope still a quarter just like when they were kids... so why have a bunch of NICE wooden minis that can get damaged when you can use a more durable plastic mini that wont matter as much if you scratch, chip or break it??

just me I just think those wooden minis look too good for course use and therefore have little practicability

For me it's about the ability to make them so why not make one to use for myself and have something not many other people have. So I made extras incase other people feel as I do. I do know what your saying and can see your side as well.

When I ball golf I actually use the hat clip markers because they are nice and easier to get to thatn having to get into my pocket it's right on my hat.

For me it's about the ability to make them so why not make one to use for myself and have something not many other people have. So I made extras incase other people feel as I do. I do know what your saying and can see your side as well.

When I ball golf I actually use the hat clip markers because they are nice and easier to get to thatn having to get into my pocket it's right on my hat.

the ball golf stuff was example n clearly you got the picture based on your response of what you use.

I got the reason cause you made it thats cool

the ball golf stuff was example n clearly you got the picture based on your response of what you use.

I got the reason cause you made it thats cool

Sorry man, wasn't trying to come off as defensive. I respect that we all have opinions, sorry if you took it the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts