• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Cycling mid range molds.

I do wish there was a pro shark. I like the millennium Aurora MS, and have liked the idea or carrying the shark as a slightly more OS counterpart, but alas, in a round the dx shark seasons into a MS.

Yeah in the DX on wooded or trees/other major bushes or objects like rocks I could hit enough if these items in a single round to turn the mold into the unpopular VROC type flight path and not a Shark.

I'm weak, I cycle Cobras.

Love me some Cobras.

I have a stack of formerly cycled ones that I, well, don't remember anymore. I have my two 4/10 perfect trick shot rollers, the rest I cannot recall which stage of wear they're in. All Ontarios of course:D I think my next round or five will be nothing but Cobras and a Clutch (heh) for putting...revisit some old friends and all that good stuff. One pearly old Champ for "beef" of course.

I have some micro-cycles in my bag. I dont know what else to call them.. 2x 300 PA1, 2x BT Hard Harp, 2x opto trident, 3 firebirds (2 champ, 1 star), 2x shryke (color glow, pro), 3 S-line PD2. I cant wait to have a full PD2 cycle again. I shouldnt have sold my old roller S PD2... I use to use 5 PD2s, currently dont have many broken in ones.

Very true, specifically an X-Comet.

But I have enough Beat Rocs now that my Comets are in storage

Ever thrown a beat X Comet? The woods magic one can accomplish with it is almost unfair. Hyzerflip to straight with late turn, check. Hyzerflip to turnover, check. Hyzerflip to fade, sorta check. Need to throw a slow turnover, check.

You guys are not helping my addiction.

I have a beat in Roc coming to me and foolishly looked at OTB today and whelp a few more legacy swirly icon goodies coming as well.

flat top ghost? Swirly? I had to, I don't even throw beaded discs anymore.

Ever thrown a beat X Comet? The woods magic one can accomplish with it is almost unfair. Hyzerflip to straight with late turn, check. Hyzerflip to turnover, check. Hyzerflip to fade, sorta check. Need to throw a slow turnover, check.
Four Lakes Recreation in Lisle, I think it was hole one, Jukeshoe takes the high route and snakes a beat X Comet between the ski lift ropes in a space that didn't look like there was enough room for a disc to fit through. Right between them, smooth as silk, not a hint of wobble coming through.

Beat X Comet magic is real. :|

Yes I have, and I beat it in! Then one day it disappeared less than ten feet off the fairway in high weeds. Looked for it for over an hour, it was a sad day.

So I ordered 3 new X-Comets and they were all hard and slick as snail snot which sucked:thmbdown:. But I took them out to the pitch and putt along with my two kind of beat up Rocs hoping to break them in.

Then I noticed that my beat Rocs were flying pretty much like my new X-Comets, and on that day, I became a Roc cycler!:D

That was five years ago and the only other mid that's been in my bag is a DX Stingray

I used to cycle dx Rocs but i lost one turnover Roc and broke one turnover Roc in a month. It takes me forever to break in a Roc.

Recent dx Cobras are nice, stiff and stable.

I broke the tip of my index finger when I was 15 and it started to bother me about 10 years later when throwing.

It doesn't always happen but it when I was throwing Wasps it would get irritated by the bead. It's never happened since I stopped throwing beaded discs.

Anywho the roc and the ghost will just be for fun. No full power shots and not 10 throws a round.

Gila and comet cycles work great for me. Though whenever I am having an off day I wish I had a buzzz in the bag in place of my 19 MJ comet...
I also cycle wizards, PD2s and Teebirds. I am starting an Anax cycle too. I even bag a fresh and beat polecat...

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Well, grabbed my 170g, embossed run/mild dome Dx Roc and shelved my Buzzz. Heck, might even grab a few Dx Teebirds/Eagles for funz and cycle those. Not like I'm throwing much or playing tournaments or leagues.

I came real close to grabbing a lightly seasoned, mildly domey Roc in some nice feeling DX plastic from a used bin the other day.

But I didn't.