• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Daddy Day

Last year was my first Father's Day. Was luck enough to hit an ace for $200. I think I'll try and do that again.

IMG_3641.jpg

Nice. A Father's Day to remember on all counts! :thmbup:

Watch for alligators at Turkey. We threw a disc close to the water and as we are walking that way a park employee drives past us on a gator and pulls up to the the disc. She starts talking to something in the water, saying "I see you over there, you better stay your butt in that water!" and on an on. We get about 20 feet from her when she looks over her should and says "ya'll watch for that gator right there, he's just out from your disc!" She then drove off. Weird event. You could see the gator when we got to the disc. We just real quick threw and took off. That day I also carried my discs and filled my bag with fresh citrus. Some of the best oranges I have ever eaten(October).

I told my wife over a month ago that all I wanted to to go play a round of golf with her and my 2 yr old...but it prolly won't happen.

Ahh, finally here!

Headed to Fontana DGC/Resort first thing in the morning with the family and my best friends (couple + kid), never been there before:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=1272&mode=ci

18 golf-cart powered holes in the morning, lunch and beers at the supposedly excellent Wildwood Grill right on-site, then a dip in the pool/ride down their lazy river before an afternoon round and then back home.

Can't wait!

My son's B-day today... played a round with him. :D

No DG tomorrow, maybe just see if my kids will take care of making breakfast, catch the Avengers. :cool: :confused:

Watch for alligators at Turkey. We threw a disc close to the water and as we are walking that way a park employee drives past us on a gator and pulls up to the the disc. She starts talking to something in the water, saying "I see you over there, you better stay your butt in that water!" and on an on. We get about 20 feet from her when she looks over her should and says "ya'll watch for that gator right there, he's just out from your disc!" She then drove off. Weird event. You could see the gator when we got to the disc. We just real quick threw and took off. That day I also carried my discs and filled my bag with fresh citrus. Some of the best oranges I have ever eaten(October).
FL really puts the hazard in water hazard. :eek:

Last edited:
2 Early morning Ridge rounds starting at 6am, then back home to hang out with the fam before we go out to eat at my favorite restaurant..Chino Bandido!!

Breakfast with my dad and brother at 8 am and then off to play 18 with my bro and his fiancé. Back home after that to hang with my sons. :clap::clap:

The kids are gone, so the wife and I are driving an hour to our favorite place to eat, and one of my favorite courses is on the way, so I hope to stop by and play a round on the way out of town.

Nice quiet solo round while the kids make me a "surprise" breakfast that the 8 year old already told me all about. Then to the county fair for a while and finishing with dinner with my whole family at my Dads house.

La Mirada with my daughter in the afternoon, wifey tagging along, probably (not) caddying. Let's see now, shall we play the front course or the back course? Hey, why not both? :D

I bought my dad a new dayglo Star Beast because his champ Beast was too broken in, he had been complaining about it for a while. I gave it to him today and he suggested a round first thing tomorrow, how could I not oblige? :D

I went and played a couple out of town courses today with my wife and son in tow. Overall great day. Tomorrow I plan on getting in at least one round on my home course.

Running and playing 3rd Sunday Doubles at one of the nicest courses in Georgia - North Georgia Canopy Tours.

Starts at 2pm and has a bonus cash payout of $100 for 1st with only 10 players showing and $150 with at least 20 players.

Ace fund starting at $88 plus the Sunday players.

Great start to the day. I'm not allowed to sleep in past 730, wife got home from work and is bichy, kids are arguing. fml

Great start to the day. I'm not allowed to sleep in past 730, wife got home from work and is bichy, kids are arguing. fml

If it makes you feel any better I dislocated my elbow on my throwing arm on the 2nd hole of glow last night :\ then lost a throw off for third place cash.