• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dallas/Fort Worth Saturday 1/6/2024

sillybizz

Course bagger and Bjork super fan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
@aclay @Pizza God @TheOtherBill @dreadlock86

Let's all play this Saturday, boys. It's easier to make a thread then text everyone lol. Any course suggestions? What course is near to you? I'm thinking 11am, that work?

Anyone else in the DFW area wanna join? Message me!

Edit: NOON AT HERITAGE, BE THERE!

Last edited:
@aclay @Pizza God @TheOtherBill @dreadlock86

Let's all play this Saturday, boys. It's easier to make a thread then text everyone lol. Any course suggestions? What course is near to you? I'm thinking 11am, that work?

Anyone else in the DFW area wanna join? Message me!
Later is better for me. The better courses you haven't it, as far as I know, are Gateway, Trophy Club and Heritage.

Heritage this Saturday may work out. Later might be tough but let me cash in a chip with da' Mrs and see what I can do.

Heritage sounds good! Would noon work better for you, @aclay ? I don't wanna go too much later, I wanna get some driving in that day too.

Noon at Heritage sounds great.
Cool. I'll be there at noon then, whomever else can go, be there or be square! :D

Cool, noon work good for me. Will have time to play and get a little sleep before I show up. (and it happens to be a short drive for me)

@dgaficionado You available, your pretty close.

Yes, it was good to play with others for once.

And it was cool to put some faces behind the screen names