• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Dave Feldberg 2014 ITB

I'm not going watch him say, "I throw 35 Trilogy discs" for almost 20 minutes.

Pros, and Joes, make your ITB vids about 5 minutes long. Thanks.

I'm not going watch him say, "I throw 35 Trilogy discs" for almost 20 minutes.

Pros, and Joes, make your ITB vids about 5 minutes long. Thanks.

So you prefer little to no explanation of how they actually use their discs?

I liked it! fun to watch even though it is pretty long for an itb. Dave is a great guy! He puts out itb maybe once or twice a year so i think it´s great that he actually explains how each discs fits in his bag.
Awesome itb imo! I mean 30 discs seems crazy to me but Prof. Discgolf knows what´s up, so i won´t question his setup.

He's so weird lol Very entertaining to watch though and he's a nice guy. I watched it a little earlier when Bobby uploaded it.

Sometimes In the Bag -videos can be a bit boring but not with Feldberg! It was very entertaining to listen him telling all the stories and things while showing his discs :D

It is long, but he has a lot of interesting information and stories thrown in, so it's not boring at all.

On an unrelated note, though, his voice is getting pretty rough. I wonder if he'll be able to keep doing clinics when he can't speak without coughing...

I like the added detail and anecdotes in this ITB vid. KUDOS to Dave Feldberg and Trilogy.

So you prefer little to no explanation of how they actually use their discs?

To be honest, I'm not a fan of these types of videos. I see little value in knowing what these guys throw. I can't throw anything like they do anyway. Neither can 95% of disc golfers.

ITB Pro: "And here is my (insert any distance driver here). I throw it for my 450' drives"

That doesn't help me at all.

I've seen ITB vids that show them throwing the discs, which are much better.

Anyway, didn't mean to derail your thread, Streets.

He's in sales mode, for sure, but what do you expect? He's at least moderately entertaining. "When I hear that heartbeat, I know it has a heart." Alrighty then...

And I agree with BigSky, practically speaking, this has little real value to me. Yet still I watch.

I've never noticed that awkward, geeky kid laugh thing that he does before.

Though probably completely out of his nature, I would be very interested to see what Feldy would put into a Nutsac... or an equivalent minimalist bag.

Latest posts