• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dave Feldberg Interview

he usually uses a caddy for tourneys. local guy from our leagues/club was his caddy for 2010 worlds at lemon lake.

IIRC, he just sent feldberg an e-mail or facebook message offering his caddy services for the week.

Thanks guys and man you all went a bit easier on me than the boys over at discgolfreview.com. I got a bit blasted over there for my announcing job but hey I am a big boy and can take it and I agree with the criticism for the most part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkcro View Post
He says he is trying to get the pdga to make the baskets smaller. I hope he fails in that attempt.
I was a bit surprised at that answer but I do understand his thinking. Seeing guys hit 50ft putts in a smaller basket would definitely add a WOW factor!!

Thanks guys and man you all went a bit easier on me than the boys over at discgolfreview.com. I got a bit blasted over there for my announcing job but hey I am a big boy and can take it and I agree with the criticism for the most part.
!

What's your full time job? How often do you do interviews like this?

He says he is trying to get the pdga to make the baskets smaller. I hope he fails in that attempt.

Yeah, all the parks are going to jump on replacing their "out of date" brand new baskets with something smaller and harder to use because some putz demanded it.

Too late Feldy, maybe if you designed a new, easily changable top that could be used for tournaments only it might fly.

Yeah, all the parks are going to jump on replacing their "out of date" brand new baskets with something smaller and harder to use because some putz demanded it.

Too late Feldy, maybe if you designed a new, easily changable top that could be used for tournaments only it might fly.

I know that John Houck has also talked about making changes that would place more importance or put more pressure on the putt aspect of the game.

I don't disagree but you could probably only hope to get the NT courses covered but then everyone wouldn't be playing on the same equipment so it just doesn't make logical sense at this point and could possibly hurt the sport rather than help it.

If guys want putting to be harder make them use lightweight supernovas or something.

I don't disagree but you could probably only hope to get the NT courses covered but then everyone wouldn't be playing on the same equipment so it just doesn't make logical sense at this point and could possibly hurt the sport rather than help it.

If guys want putting to be harder make them use lightweight supernovas or something.

Replacing tops is as ridiculous as replacing entire baskets.

If they want to go this way go with tonals. I would not support this