• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dayton, OHIO: Largest BYOP Doubles Tournament of the Year

Dizz

Bogey Member
Hazy Shades BYOP Doubles Tournament

Course: Belmont Park

2 Rounds of 24 Holes ( regular 18 with an added 6 holes )

Course will be played from Pro tee's and long pin placement.

Tee Off: 9:30am

First 100 people get a player package of: Tournament Stamped Disc, Tournament T-Shirt, Tournament Mini, and more...

7UP and Sunkist are just a few of the many sponsors that will be attending. Free Pop/Soda/Water, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be provided.

Divisions: Pro Open, Advanced, Intermediate, Amateur/Rec

This tournament has a turnout of over 120+ people and is the largest tournament in the area.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me through a PM.

Hope to see some of you there! :D

Haha true. I'll be there for sure, if you plan on coming I can help you with directions if needed. Its gonna be a really fun time, I even think some people from my social group are coming.Ohio Ace's

Yeah, we have played it twice after we got done at hazy shade. Its a nice course.

I live at Hazy Shade basically haha. I am good friends with the owners, and actually I donated a Barry Schultz autographed Champion Groove for a give away at the tournament. The course can play tough with the tee and pin placements being where they are for the tournament. The other 6 holes will be spread out by the baseball fields and are supposed to be around 250' or less. I will be playing in the Advanced division so maybe ill see you out there, I'm not playing in Pro Open with those guys. That field is tough this year, Jeremiah (local "pro") and his partner are gonna try and go for a repeat. Hope to see you there.

I live at Hazy Shade basically haha. I am good friends with the owners, and actually I donated a Barry Schultz autographed Champion Groove for a give away at the tournament. The course can play tough with the tee and pin placements being where they are for the tournament. The other 6 holes will be spread out by the baseball fields and are supposed to be around 250' or less. I will be playing in the Advanced division so maybe ill see you out there, I'm not playing in Pro Open with those guys. That field is tough this year, Jeremiah (local "pro") and his partner are gonna try and go for a repeat. Hope to see you there.

Yeah, I bought a star eco groove from Jeremiah, never seen him play but I heard he is good. Good luck.

Yeah, I bought a star eco groove from Jeremiah, never seen him play but I heard he is good. Good luck.

Good luck to you as well. Depending on what division you play in we could possibly be paired up together, I have no idea how we will recognize each other though haha.

I will be the kid with the big Red Gateway backpack

Were you just up here a week ago or so. I saw someone and their Dad playing and he had a Red Gateway Backpack, this was just like 2 weeks ago I think. Plus I don't know many people with that Gateway bag, so if you were up here about 2 weeks ago it was definitely you who I saw. If your looking for me I have a blue Innova Competition Bag with Grey Phenix Quad Shocks, I am tall and I wear glasses, just look for the tallest goofiest kid you see and more than likely that will be me.:D

Were you just up here a week ago or so. I saw someone and their Dad playing and he had a Red Gateway Backpack, this was just like 2 weeks ago I think. Plus I don't know many people with that Gateway bag, so if you were up here about 2 weeks ago it was definitely you who I saw. If your looking for me I have a blue Innova Competition Bag with Grey Phenix Quad Shocks, I am tall and I wear glasses, just look for the tallest goofiest kid you see and more than likely that will be me.:D

That was me, kinda funny since I have only been to that course twice. I think im the only one in the area with the ozark backpack :) I was missing all of my shots that day, just need to get my putting together before the tourny. See you there.

Ale Fest

I'll be hitting Ale Fest at 2:00pm in Carillon Park instead (already bought my tickets at $30ea) ... too bad, my bro is coming in town and we are both regular rec players that would have had a good time and neither of us have played in a tourny before.

Hope it goes well and that HZ gets a lot of business that day!

Latest posts