• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DD Performance Shorts

theyre VERY Lightweight but not flimsy, which i love. they dont seem prone to tearing and they have a bit of stretch to them. they keep me cooler in the heat than my basketball shorts. The mini pocket it great.

the only thing i would recommend they do for next years model, would be for them to find a way to sew in the mesh lining in the mini pocket at the bottom of the pocket so you can't turn it inside out. many times ive gone to pull out my mini and the whole mesh pocket comes with it, and i have to push the mesh back into the pocket before putting. if that could stay put by being sewn down this would be the perfect pair of shorts.

One last thing i just remembered. The belt loops are a bit thin and flimsy. Im a player who clips a towel and carabiner onto my left belt loop when throwing. After a few months of rounds i would not be surprised if the belt loop fails. Ill post in here if or when it does.

I haven't noticed that about the loops. Like I said in the above video, I really have to cinch these up as I got them for too big. I don't clip a towel to my waist, but I do tuck a hand towel into my belt.

Also never had the problem with the accessories pocket, but I can totally see how that could happen. It's Pretty dang big. Bigger than a standard mini for sure. I like your suggestion about sewing the mesh in; an alternative solution could be reducing the overall size of the pocket and just making it a straight up mini pocket.

But all in all, they are a great value. I can imagine a lot of people getting on board with these next season.

the slimness is very comparable to ball golf shorts. theyre not baggy like basketball shorts, but theyre not country club tight either. They are honestly the perfect slimness for a nice professional look. I wore them to a job interview on a really hot day and they looked great with a polo.

my man

thank you

Ball golf shorts are more fun...these are boring. I want plaid!
Whats the inseam on these? Seems like your standard hiking/outdoors/sport/golf shorts...the price is good, though any ideas on the manufacturer?

yeah the side pocket is annoying when you're pulling out your mini, when the mesh pocket turns inside out. That can be fixed easily.

No issue with the belt loops. I wear a belt all the time and like that these have belt loops and not a string to tie. Instead of clipping a towel to belt loops, i've always just clipped the carbiner to my pocket.

My 4 pair are holding up nicely and i wear them out more than just disc golfing. Great shorts.

Couldn't agree more, jrawk. I wasn't just whistling Dixie in my video. I plan on getting several more pairs and rocking them all next year.

One other note: they are very resistant to staining in the Khaki color. I'm a dirty Muldoon when I play, but stains just wash right off these. Wish I could say the same for my PGA White Golf shorts. One tourney and those things were donsies.

I wanted to get another pair in black but they sold out in my size. Hopefully next year. Maybe pants will be next.

Latest posts