• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DD Ranger Bag

TStacks

I'm new here. I haven't seen enough love for the ranger bag. So, I thought I'd show off my new bag I got for Christmas. Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

• IMG_20140103_175328_393.jpg
    IMG_20140103_175328_393.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20140104_151420_689.jpg
    IMG_20140104_151420_689.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20140104_151500_421.jpg
    IMG_20140104_151500_421.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 71
That looks sweet! Been rocking the first run black/grey since the GBO and I'm loving it! Would love to get one in the new Quasar Blue, but the one I've got is still perfect!

Pictures of the Bottom

Here are some additional pictures of the bottom of the bag.

Attachments

• IMG_20140104_174735_222.jpg
    IMG_20140104_174735_222.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20140104_174742_558.jpg
    IMG_20140104_174742_558.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 67
I THINK there are already a few "Ranger bag" threads :p ;)

Anyway, I can't really tell from the bottom of the bag pics if they made the construction sturdier, but I have been slightly interested in these bags for awhile. If I didn't already have a ridiculous amount of money tied up into 4 other disc bags, I may give this one a go.

The one thing that has stopped me from pulling the trigger on one of these, as mentioned before, is the durability of the bottom of the bag.

Regardless, enjoy the new bag!

Thanks B3nder. I'm excited to get out and play with it! Hopefully they constructed the bottom of the bag better than their first run. It seems to look better, but looks are not always everything

Let us know if you have any info to chime in about the bottoms durability in the future! :hfive:

if i remember when I get home in the morning, I'll take a pic of my fracture red bottom to try to compare. At first glance though, it does appear to be slightly higher denier fabric.
Other random question, whats the fit like in the putter pocket with two judges (I think)? Mine's just barely too snug to be perfectly happy with it...

I don't have 2 judges. But I do have a soft apx as well and it was slightly tight, if you work at it I'm sure it will loosen up and fit well. Not to say that two don't fit, just, definitely could be a little looser. I like how easy it is to grab out with only one in the putter pocket.

I keep two Challengers in my putter pocket and they fit perfectly. As far as the bottom goes, I think it's been improved since the first run, but I plasti-dipped mine because the fabric didn't seem to be waterproof. While it's got some wear signs, it's not torn up or ripped by any means.

Pretty solid. I'm going to reapply it sometime this winter, especially since I found out they have it in red. But it hasn't worn through on the bottom at all. The feet definitely help a lot keeping this lifted a bit.

What all does the warranty cover exactly?

Manufacturers defects. It's not going to cover wear and tear which is what I was trying to prevent. I wouldn't do it to a Spinal Tap or Grip, but the bottom isn't quite as strong as those and I wasn't worried about sending in a warranty claim on it.

So what exactly is covered by the warranty? Manufacturer's defects include what exactly? Seams separating from straps or other seams popping etc?

To be honest, the lifetime warranty was one of the main reasons I liked the Ranger, aside from the storage. If it doesn't cover wear and tear I think I'm out on this one. I don't exactly beat up on my stuff, but if sometime down the line I start to get a tear in the bottom I'd like to think I'm not S.O.L. :\