• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DD Ranger Bag

Manufacturers defects. It's not going to cover wear and tear which is what I was trying to prevent.

My buddy pre-ordered a first run and the bottom corners started to wear out a couple of months ago. Took a picture, sent an e-mail to DD and they said no problem, send it in. They e-mailed him a shipping label so he could send the old one in. I would NOT dip or paint the bottom if I was you. It sounds like DD is really going to back up their products.
Also, I think the material on the bottom of the first runs is the same as the material on the rest of the bag. If the new bags have different material on the bottoms, than it is already an improvement:thmbup:

My buddy pre-ordered a first run and the bottom corners started to wear out a couple of months ago. Took a picture, sent an e-mail to DD and they said no problem, send it in. They e-mailed him a shipping label so he could send the old one in. I would NOT dip or paint the bottom if I was you. It sounds like DD is really going to back up their products.
Also, I think the material on the bottom of the first runs is the same as the material on the rest of the bag. If the new bags have different material on the bottoms, than it is already an improvement:thmbup:

I had heard from other people that the same problem was not covered under warranty, hence why I eventually plasti-dipped it. If I would have known that was covered under the warranty, I never would have done it.

So, I guess don't plasti-dip your bags! Lesson learned!

Well, they were probably going with the words of the warranty, and definitions, because, really..how many people have actually tried to do it? Probably not that many. And I'd be willing to bet that they're going to be subjective with "normal wear and tear". Because, yeah, a couple months, it shouldn't be wearing through. A couple years? Well....no one expects bags to be indestructible...

if i remember when I get home in the morning, I'll take a pic of my fracture red bottom to try to compare. At first glance though, it does appear to be slightly higher denier fabric.

Also...totally forgot to take a picture..:doh:

12hr shifts baby!

Same here, rotating days to nights every week.

Anyways, Ranger was very comfortable when I tried one on from a guy on our card. I probably would have bought one if they had been on sale and in stock at the time.