• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] DD Soldier Bag with Straps and Discs for Sale or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarpeDeezNuts

Discs sold or traded.

55$ Shipped For DD Soldier Bag + Straps. The bottom is in pretty good condition. Some wear on the putter pocket. I upgraded to a larger bag this winter.

Looking for Star Wraiths, Newish Pro Wraiths, Glow FDs, Eagles, Leopards, Rivals, Buzzz, Comets, Glow Aviars, Hemp Blend or Organic Wizards. I love glow plastics.

Paypal Payments, USA shipping only. Local pick up if in Seattle area.

Attachments

• IMG_1438.jpg
    IMG_1438.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1439.jpg
    IMG_1439.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1440.jpg
    IMG_1440.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in that Zeus. Is really flippy at the lighter weight or still overstable?

Hey, I'm interested in that Zeus. Is really flippy at the lighter weight or still overstable?

I've found it to be to overstable for me. I've not compared it to a max weight Zeus. I can tell you it is way more stable than my Star Wraiths. It basically flies like my firebird for my armspeed.

Zeus

Gotcha. And is the rim scuffed up at all or is it just black from the rubber? I can't quite tell from the picture.

Gotcha. And is the rim scuffed up at all or is it just black from the rubber? I can't quite tell from the picture.

Black rubber scuffing mostly on the bottom of the disc. A little bit on the outside rim. Ill PM you a picture when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts