• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] DD2

Im interested in hearing feedback from someone whos tossed one aswell. Preferably someone whos been discing more than a year, who atleast knows what theyre talking about.

Who could throw it. It is also one ugly disc. The face looks like Edward Scissor Hands Yuk!!!

it is the same speed as the boss and katana because it is made from them

1st things 1st, I would have to acetone the ugly stamp of from it. Then go to the park and try it out.

I dont see how it is like a Boss/Katana hybrid? The Boss and Katana are completely different flying discs so that comparison seems a little goofy to me. It looks like they are just cashing in on people who jump at the "new,biggest,fastest disc" so theyre pumping it up as one.

^ i agree. it has similar numbers for a sidewinder in the turn and fade though. SW is -3 turn, 2 fade (i think) and this one is -2 turn, 3 fade

I dont see how it is like a Boss/Katana hybrid? The Boss and Katana are completely different flying discs so that comparison seems a little goofy to me. It looks like they are just cashing in on people who jump at the "new,biggest,fastest disc" so theyre pumping it up as one.

I think what he meant is that it's made with pieces of the boss and katana molds.

I've thrown them around a little in the field and to me it is somewhere between a Katana (Pro) and a Nuke (Z) as far as stability. I find it VERY controllable for a speed 13 disc. By the way the same site that says this disc is a speed 15 disc is the same that said a Stalker was a speed 10 and we all know its more like a speed 6 or 7. Anyway I recommend trying one out and looking past the Michael Jackson like stamp.

I've thrown them around a little in the field and to me it is somewhere between a Katana (Pro) and a Nuke (Z) as far as stability. I find it VERY controllable for a speed 13 disc. By the way the same site that says this disc is a speed 15 disc is the same that said a Stalker was a speed 10 and we all know its more like a speed 6 or 7. Anyway I recommend trying one out and looking past the Michael Jackson like stamp.

Very true Thomas