• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dear Innova, the thing that will make you rich is:

The way to get really rich is to start putting pictures of naked chicks on their discs. Everybody likes naked girls.
Yes, everybody does.

:|

:|

george-takei.jpg

They are the biggest company, make good molds, and get discs into people's hands. I know there are some consistency issues, but that happens with all manufacturers. Innova is just under more of a microscope because they are the big guns.

That being said, if we are suggesting what will make them rich, I think we all need to have our heads examined. I highly doubt anyone in the disc golf biz is getting rich anytime soon.

Please don't make excuses for them. They knowingly are changing things and play the "we don't have control of what we make" card all the time. It's bs. We are the consumer and have every right to want more from them. Instead we get less and pay more..
Btw if you think that the heads at innova aren't making a ton of money you're nuts... They are the largest manufacturer in the segment have been forever. Someone posted a picture of one of their plants and it was a freaking compound... There was more than 20 buildings on just one site.

By getting involved with local park programs such as YMCA and schools and not charge for their services. They need to reach people and expose them to the game.

Reissuing discs from the past like they did the 10x roc so yeah innova ill take sum 11x firebirds um sum proline monsters banshees maybe a gazelle oh and would love a 11x big bead champ aviar all in sum nice pearly ce plastic they could charge an extra 10 a disc and wouldnt be able to keepem on the shelf even in alaska

the pro.shop sold f2 11x firebirds last friday i believe...sold out.

By getting involved with local park programs such as YMCA and schools and not charge for their services. They need to reach people and expose them to the game.

lol All companies get rich by not charging for their services. lol and lol

Learn how to make a more consistent disc is a good place to start. They flood the market with new molds and models but have no consistency between runs. I have moved over to discraft and there seems to be better quality control on there end. For example I got a blizzard boss in a players pack and it is all pitted I had first choice and I got the best of the worst. I have another boss that does not have a single pit mark in it. They just don't care anymore it is about pumping out the plastic and screw the consumer.

yeah, all of the innova hate is just dumb.

they mold millenium plastic - which gets highly praised on here
the mold discmania plastic - which gets highly praised on here

it's funny that people bitch about the discs with innova on there but not about those. they just produced two of the best new drivers on the market: PD and FD.

There's always going to be a segment of the population that hates the top dog, no matter what. For example, Nickelback and Budweiser are both massive, and I can't stand either (for good reason, but that's for another thread).

If innova really wanted to get rich they would invent a way to make speed 13 drivers come in really light weights, they would sell thousands of those every week!!

Seems odd that we're trying to help innova get rich shortly after they came out with the greatest get rich product in the history of disc golf :\

I've never heard a satisfactory answer for why Innova can't replicate the plastic blends of their older runs. CE, 10x, 11x, 02 Rocs, Ching plastic, etc. They make nothing off of the resale, and likely lose money competing against their own discs. You can't tell me those polymers no longer exist. And it would be a gargantuan fail if they simply 'forgot' the blends. The success of the 10x replica Rocs is proof there's a market for $25+ discs when the demand is as pent up as it is in DG.

Why spend the capital to develop new molds to try to outrun your own stagnant demand? Why not just give the customer what they want and make replica '02 Rocs and sell them for $50 a pop? Makes no sense to me.

I've heard hints and allegations that the CE plastic was banned from production by the military. But I have no reason to trust these hints and allegations, as vague as they were.

Latest posts