• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Definitive guide to identifying Champion Edition disc runs...

I have an old CE Eagle that i am trying to find out what run it is/more info about it. Do you know how you can tell?

Thank you for posting this. I'm planning on making my very first CE purchase at the BG Flymart tonight and this will definitely help me spot the good deals.

I found this yellow champion eagle L with a 12x climb stamp like the current discs, but the plastic was very opaque and waxy feeling. Pretty grippy. Nothing like your normal champion plastic that's typically found today. Do you guys think it was an old CE disc that maybe got stamped recently or something?

I didn't buy it, but I may go back tomorrow to get it.

older KC Pro is very ce like. I would pick it up if it's reasonably priced.

Is a really translucent 5th run Valk worth grabbing, obviously if the price is right, or is it basically just like todays champ?

Good morning all. After almost a decade of playing, I finally bought my first CE disc. It is a blue Valkyrie that has a small amount of ink on it from years ago, but otherwise is in really good shape. The friend I bought it from has had it in a plastic bag for over 6 years himself and I'd guess it has less than 100 throws on it. Could any of you take a look and let me know if you can tell A.)what run it is, and B.) how much you'd think it would be worth?

More than likely I'll just end up throwing it but it would be nice to know exactly what it is that I now own. Thanks so much!

http://imgur.com/a/5bRwO

Ok quick question. I have searched and can't find the answer. So from reading I understand that the earlier runs contained more of the "ce" plastic than then later runs. Does this mean that the durability associated with ce plastic is less in the later runs? Thanks for the thread it's been a great resource.

actually, the first runs are somewhat brittle. the "perfect" blend is 2nd/3rd run...

In 2001 I bought a Champion Edition Pink Valkyrie (at the White Hen Pantry near Clark Park in Elk Grove Village, IL). It was freaking amazing. I remember in particular somebody offered me six discs for it. I said no figuring it must be truly awesome. Unfortunately I lost it in Kirkland IL in 2010 but it was truly a sweet disc.

CE Teebird what run?

Just bought this teebird and was wondering if anyone new exactly what run it is. Has a T on the back. Not very see through unless held up to the light

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 73
Thanks again for this thread. I have a few CE's, but just a couple with the CE stamp (others are KCWO Aviars). My CE Teebird that just came in is a 2nd run based on your info! Thank you apdrvya for your effort here!

Latest posts