• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

deGrasse and the Ion (Dnation vid)

is it because the Ion is the most Dominate disc in the bag so it doesn't get a nick name it just walks around like Chuck Norris before he shaved his beard?

I have five Ions and one Anode, and the Anode walks all over the Ions all day long. None of them have ever been used when I've "aced gay with my friends" though. My aces are quite straight (or hyzered), thank you very much.

I have five Ions and one Anode, and the Anode walks all over the Ions all day long. None of them have ever been used when I've "aced gay with my friends" though. My aces are quite straight (or hyzered), thank you very much.

Did you like the video any?

An answer to you're older question Johnny, yeaR named a few discs. I have a green Eclipse Anode named Yoshi, a Volt named Carne, a Vector nicknamed Roger, and a Tangent named Hawkeye.

Flash misses Will, Johnny. He is tired of hanging out with that vagrant, Lawrence. When are they going to be able to play together again?

Latest posts