• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

A friend of mine bought a Ridge Roller. That is the best cart I've seen. No offense to anyone who has a GoCart, but it can't shine the Ridge Roller's shoes. The GoCart looks and performs great IF it was slapped together in someone's garage. The Ridge Roller however looks and performs like the well designed innovative cart that it is.

As a comparison:

GoCart = Fade Crunch Box - a good bag, but...
Ridge Roller = Golf Mahal - the Ultimate!

Pricey, yes. But do you ask the MSRP when you buy a Bentley?

If their target consumers are rich disc golfers they have a misunderstanding of disc golfers. :D

Disc golfers are amongst the cheapest sports competitors I have encountered.

$500 is nothing when you get into a sport like hockey.

I am curious how well these carts sit on slopes? We have a mountain course and I can't imagine myself pulling a cart up the mountain when i can just wear my mahal, but I can imagine the hilarity of one of these rolling down a hill out of control.

Perhaps a foot activated, flip down cleat / brake would work?

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm the inventor and builder of the Ridge Roller. Check out my face book page I have pics of my carts on hills (they stick to the ground no brakes needed) and I even ghost ride a couple of my carts down a hill just to show how tuff they are. Lol big things are in the works for the Ridge Roller. Thanks guys
http://ridgeroller.simpl.com

Disc golfers are amongst the cheapest sports competitors I have encountered.

$500 is nothing when you get into a sport like hockey.

I am curious how well these carts sit on slopes? We have a mountain course and I can't imagine myself pulling a cart up the mountain when i can just wear my mahal, but I can imagine the hilarity of one of these rolling down a hill out of control.

Perhaps a foot activated, flip down cleat / brake would work?

I've got the delta cart, and I'm routinely parking it on pretty steep inclines. I've never had a problem with it tipping or rolling away.

The ridge roller is twice the cart for 30-40% less than the delta with excellent customer service from Joe. A no-brainer.

The bags that most pros use range from $150-$250. The cart should be in that range if not cheaper. Look at ball golf, the bag costs the same, if not more than the cart. So why should disc golf be any different? Plus, $500 could get you enough PVC to make a dozen or so carts.

Hey guys I'm the inventor and builder of the Ridge Roller. Check out my face book page I have pics of my carts on hills (they stick to the ground no brakes needed) and I even ghost ride a couple of my carts down a hill just to show how tuff they are. Lol big things are in the works for the Ridge Roller. Thanks guys
http://ridgeroller.simpl.com

The Ridge Roller is awesome!
Last Sunday I placed my order with Joe, by Wednesday I had my RR in my hot hands & rolling down the fairway!

Looks like delta is getting close to selling the Delta cart 10.
I cannot wait to get ahold of one.

Looks like delta is getting close to selling the Delta cart 10.
I cannot wait to get ahold of one.

They look great. At this stage of the game, it may come down to who (Ridge Roller or Delta Cart) releases their new model first.

I was all set to buy one of the last Ridge Rollers based off responses I'd already received, and they sold out in the middle of my email correspondence with Joe. Seeing the email that said they'd sold out broke my heart. :wall:

Hey guys just a FYI on my Ridge Roller carts. the new bag is almost dialed and the quick realese axle. The Pro High Roller will be my first model out with 10 different frame colors and 7 different ballistic nylon bag colors. Also working on a hard case for plane travel :) thanks guys lets Roll!!

Hey Joe, You make a great cart, but why are you posting about the ridge roller on a delta cart thread?

Yup. Every time I start a post about my cart it gets deleted :( I will not post here anymore sorry. Thanks

Just create a unique Ridge Roller thread. I would suspect more people will view it then also, instead of having sporadic posts across multiple cart threads. :thmbup:

Yup. Every time I start a post about my cart it gets deleted :( I will not post here anymore sorry. Thanks

I believe they're doing that because you are a manufacturer, and they're viewing the thread as a Vendor thread which requires a vendor membership to post threads. Don't take it personally.

No biggie though because I started a new thread because I'm legitimately interested in both the Delta Cart and Ridge Roller and am leaning towards the Roller currently. Feel free to provide any and all updates there as I'm champing at the bit to buy one.

Last edited:

Latest posts