• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

Nice, I was turned off by the deltas stock drink holder this setup is much nicer. IMO delta should add a mount in that spot for a similar drink holder to yours. I have the two drink holders pretty low on my ridge roller I love the placement and being able to have 2 32oz gatorades without having to carry the weight is real nice. Carrying 64oz of liquid in my grip was pretty heavy after 21 discs.

Maybe just like a bike frame, with two threaded spots for the cage. The post slips in there, so the bolts can't go inside that tube. I went with two frame clamps, should have the cage soon!

Maybe just like a bike frame, with two threaded spots for the cage. The post slips in there, so the bolts can't go inside that tube. I went with two frame clamps, should have the cage soon!

Looking at it more I wonder how easy it would be to weld a bracket to the bottom of that metal sticking out. The bracket could have mounting spots on both sides of the pole for the ridge roller type bottle holders(screw on). That would be a sweet setup for the delta IMO.

This setup should be perfect. With a custom cooler I'm having made. Max capacity should be (not using bottom storage) 32oz Hydroflask, 6 cans in supplied cooler. 6 bottles/9 cans in custom cooler. Lots of hydration. ;)

I don't think I'd want to weld anything on there. Just in case I'd ever want to remove it. Velcro and zip ties are easy to remove

You could drill two small holes in the back of the delta cart. Than fasten the water bottle holders with screws from the outside and some binding posts on the inside of the cart (would have to cut them down a bit) . It would be flush mounted on the inside by the storage bags, which would not cause any issues. Crude pictures added. I will do this in the next couple weeks. I already have the hardware.

cart%20holder_zpspygovgyk.jpg

k2-_3fba4f2f-c972-4842-aa4c-7ad45da61bc6.v1_zps5sgw9t26.jpg

0123405_hr4c_zpspefz8glu.jpg

You could drill two small holes in the back of the delta cart. Than fasten the water bottle holders with screws from the outside and some binding posts on the inside of the cart (would have to cut them down a bit) . It would be flush mounted on the inside by the storage bags, which would not cause any issues. Crude pictures added. I will do this in the next couple weeks. I already have the hardware.

I thought about this, and then decided not to drill into the cart. Although I live near the shop - they said they can drill out and replace any single panel, and re-rivet it in. Great to know in case it ever gets run over - may not need a whole new cart, any panel can be replaced. Pretty sweet.

Ive seen that mod on several delta carts. They used adjustable cages off ebay and a rivet gun to keep the fasteners low profile on the inside of the storage area. Ive got a couple of cages set aside to add on the box at some point. I might put mine on the sides of the box. the lower you carry the liquids the less they affect the center of gravity / balance of the cart.

I don't even play glow (haven't had much of a chance) and I'd still probably pick one up.

I am 70. Will be entering as many tournaments as possible. Want to reach 80. My cart comes tomorrow. Nuff said.

Awesome! Keep it up! Delta got its first round today on one of Pittsburgh's toughest test to a cart, Linbrook. It Performed well in the mud, rough terrain & steep hills. A little rattle of the water bottle when it's full at 32oz. Nothing a small bit of foam won't muffle. Otherwise I couldn't be happier.

Theses carts do surprising well on rough terrain, most courses even rough courses are pretty cart friendly. I've taken my ridge roller through some tough terrain only to be surprised every time how well it handles it. I bet the delta does even better with it's low center of gravity, only thing worries me is my ridge roller barely fits on some paths and the delta is a little wider.

Latest posts