• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

Delta in the wild…

2016_02_27_20_11_13.jpg

25231096201_b8856f02e3_b.jpg

I really put it through its paces today. Nearly 60 degrees turned most of the snow into thick mud. I was lucky to get up and down hills and the cart definitely assisted me going downhill (not necessarily a good thing). Still, it was nice to have a solid seat and to not get mud on my bag which in turn would get it on my back.

However, it took nearly 30 minutes to clean it off and get all my discs cleaned. Whether it was worth it or not to bring this cart, it was a wash today. Once the ground firms up, bringing my cart is going to be a no-brainer.

25231096201_b8856f02e3_b.jpg

I really put it through its paces today. Nearly 60 degrees turned most of the snow into thick mud. I was lucky to get up and down hills and the cart definitely assisted me going downhill (not necessarily a good thing). Still, it was nice to have a solid seat and to not get mud on my bag which in turn would get it on my back.

However, it took nearly 30 minutes to clean it off and get all my discs cleaned. Whether it was worth it or not to bring this cart, it was a wash today. Once the ground firms up, bringing my cart is going to be a no-brainer.

Man I love the glow wrap but didn't think about the cleaning I bet that could be a big pain on muddy days like you had today.

Man I love the glow wrap but didn't think about the cleaning I bet that could be a big pain on muddy days like you had today.

I looked OCD on the course, wiping off the splatter when I noticed it on the cart. Getting it while wet made it tremendously easier to clean when I got home and it had dried some.

Received my cart yesterday.....played wth it today. Results; will be worth every penny (40,000+ of them) to these tired old bones in the next tournament I play. One caveat : not great going up hill. All the other guys had a comment, most favorable but it hurt when one of them said my next buy will probably be a wheel chair. Perhaps I should work on my seated drives.

I prefer to push most of the time actually. I may have too much air in my tires though - pulling seems bouncy.

Yes I push most of the times as well. But going uphill (mostly steep inclines) pulling was far easier than tryin to push it uphill. Give it a shot.

my goal will be to have the card mates "try it out" on a few holes each, so I only need to pull or push for a few holes per round.

I rarely push my cart.
Its alot more work to push rather than pull.
It also jams your hand when you hit stumps ect. when you are pushing.

Have you even seen a semi pushing their trailer?

I use a cart for the mechanical advantages, and I try to maximize them as much as I can.

I also find pushing helps me steer the cart better, avoiding roots and such, while also keeping my eyes where I'm walking as well.

Ever see a semi in the woods?

Ordered myself a holder for my phone the other day.

also you can push or pull it doesn't matter, sometimes its easier to drag behind other times its better to push and steer around stuff.

I rarely push my cart.
Its alot more work to push rather than pull.
It also jams your hand when you hit stumps ect. when you are pushing.

Have you even seen a semi pushing their trailer?

I use a cart for the mechanical advantages, and I try to maximize them as much as I can.

Semis also have a dedicated spot in the center behind their cab for pulling. People don't. Spend all day pulling a cart around with your body twisted and see how that does for you in the future.

Latest posts