• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

I still have my Grip for all my solo rounds, but as I video and photograph rounds with friends and while at tournaments, I am using the cart more and more when I would normally use a bag.

Man, three weeks until they're available? I was ready to buy now! :)

3 weeks to pre-order. Available in October.

I have one that has about 5-6 rounds and never seen mud or rain... I should sell it :)

3 weeks to pre-order. Available in October.

I have one that has about 5-6 rounds and never seen mud or rain... I should sell it :)

Hmm... but how much you'll pay in shipping will make what you take home even less!

3 weeks is nothing.
I waited over a year for my 10.

True, man that sucks to wait a year! But I got this money burning a hole in my pocket!

Hmm... but how much you'll pay in shipping will make what you take home even less!

True, man that sucks to wait a year! But I got this money burning a hole in my pocket!

I should sell it locally haha

I switch back and forth. If I'm solo I'm probably bringing the bag, or a rough terrain/lots of stairs/rock walls etc. For a longer round or even a "park style" course that is flatter with trees, I've had very enjoyable rounds with just two people and my cart. With two it's a quick round but it's not any more hassle to roll with good terrain. There are very well designed handles to pick up and move if need be.

I think it's a mindset thing - on a casual round that is actually casual, rolling is the most comfortable and easy going. On a single round that you're going fast, the bag is probably fastest.

I notice that Ricky keeps the lid closed and openes it to get discs, that's probably because it's a tournament round and when I'm watching him play is very slow. I keep the lid open most of the time and just close it when I want to sit, which is much less frequent than every time I am grabbing and replacing a disc.

I appreciate the response! Glad I didn't pawn my Grip off in the process of selling :) Sounds like it will be nice to have that as an option.

Excited to see the 11!

Just cut out a new vinyl wrap for glow season. I really like the white color even if it did not glow.

IMG_0552_zpsfafgmy6v.jpg

This morning the delta website said it was taking preorders starting at 7pm. Just now I looked and the date for preorders has been bumped to 9/21 at 1pm due to technical difficulties.

Still wondering what changes, if any, are being made to the cart...

This is in keeping with delta's history, i.e., little to no information supplied to its customer's ahead of time. That's fine, they can run their business as they see fit, but it does strike me as a bit odd. Most companies these days are all about social media and connecting with their customer base.

Depending on what changes are made I may be making a purchase. I guess I'll have to wait two more days to find out...

Last edited:
Yeah this is the third date I have seen listed on the site for the 11. Im wanting to purchase one (local Mn guy) but these delays and zero teasers have made it hard to stay excited for Delta. I was really looking forward to 7 tonight, but hey what's two more days.

Delta sucks at marketing/front end customer service. They need to hire someone that can improve this stat. Frankly they make the best cart hands down, its the little things that are holding them back.

After reading most of this thread, this sounds like dejavu to how the 10 was released. It had an original release date, got pushed back multiple times, little to no communication from the staff, and almost a year later, the Delta 10 was finally released.

After reading most of this thread, this sounds like dejavu to how the 10 was released. It had an original release date, got pushed back multiple times, little to no communication from the staff, and almost a year later, the Delta 10 was finally released.

Not even close really.
At this point it is a minor delay, with updated info on how long it will be.

The issues with the 10 were a different beast altogether.
It would take about a year to get to the same place.

I dont see this being more than a short delay with spotty info.

Someday delta is going to figure out that the biggest thing holding them back is a person to handle sales in a professional manner.

The newest date for preorders (today at 1 pm) has been delayed again. The are citing 1-2 days now... hmm.

Delta really doesn't get how to do this. I don't understand why they keep making hard promises, such as an exact release date with an exact time just to keep changing it with more hard dates (that most likely won't be hit). The hype will dwindle.

Delta really doesn't get how to do this. I don't understand why they keep making hard promises, such as an exact release date with an exact time just to keep changing it with more hard dates (that most likely won't be hit). The hype will dwindle.

I agree.
They should have never announced the pre order at all.
Then once they were prepared rolled out the info on the cart, and opened for pre orders.

They really need someone working there that has experience with retail, and online sales.

It is easy to say this is the biggest drawback in dealing with delta.

...Delta really doesn't get how to do this.....

Albeit just a piece of your quote, delta still seemed to push out and sell all of their carts. Not sure I'd say they don't know what they're doing.

Hope everyone gets the info they need soon, though.

Latest posts