• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

I took the leap of faith on the X and ordered the day they were released even though, like you, I was baffled by the lack of communication from the company. I love it, and I don't care much about the single putter pocket. I just keep my second putter in the cart with the rest of my discs. Not sure how much you carry, but I have room for the extra putters.

I did order handlebar waterbottle mounts in the event that I wanted to add a pole-mounted putter pouch or a waterbottle holder (my gimballed cup holder didn't last long at all), but I am only using one to clip towels on. Once I started trying to use the cart how it was designed I didn't mind those "shortcomings" as much as I thought I would.

I took the leap of faith on the X and ordered the day they were released even though, like you, I was baffled by the lack of communication from the company. I love it, and I don't care much about the single putter pocket. I just keep my second putter in the cart with the rest of my discs. Not sure how much you carry, but I have room for the extra putters.

I did order handlebar waterbottle mounts in the event that I wanted to add a pole-mounted putter pouch or a waterbottle holder (my gimballed cup holder didn't last long at all), but I am only using one to clip towels on. Once I started trying to use the cart how it was designed I didn't mind those "shortcomings" as much as I thought I would.

I think you are probably right. I'm most likely going to end up splurging and getting one. I've always been in the habit of having two identical putting putters and grabbing both and putting with whichever one ends up in my hand, so that leaves a small damper in my strategy, but again I've seen plenty of mounts which make it possible to put a pocket on the pole for the two putters.

The discs seem like they sit so nicely in the main storage area and I really like the idea of an organizer for all of my dg things, towels minis etc so that is a huge plus.

I have a sedan, have you found it practical to get it in and out of your vehicle?

I think you are probably right. I'm most likely going to end up splurging and getting one. I've always been in the habit of having two identical putting putters and grabbing both and putting with whichever one ends up in my hand, so that leaves a small damper in my strategy, but again I've seen plenty of mounts which make it possible to put a pocket on the pole for the two putters.

The discs seem like they sit so nicely in the main storage area and I really like the idea of an organizer for all of my dg things, towels minis etc so that is a huge plus.

I have a sedan, have you found it practical to get it in and out of your vehicle?

Yep, super easy to put in the trunk. Quick release the handle, the cart sits upright on the wheels and legs, no reason to lay it down.

I own a hatchback (Mini) so I can't really speak to the trunk issue, but it does take up a decent amount of space.

The thing I was really thrilled with about the disc storage is the padding inside the compartment and the elastic on the dividers that keeps your discs tightly together and quiet. As long as you keep up with maintenance on the wheels (WD-40 every once in a while), you won't have to worry about any noise. I liken it to Voodoo's bags when they were first released having the mesh padding inside the disc storage area. There are just some really nice touches that make all the difference.

I own a hatchback (Mini) so I can't really speak to the trunk issue, but it does take up a decent amount of space.

The thing I was really thrilled with about the disc storage is the padding inside the compartment and the elastic on the dividers that keeps your discs tightly together and quiet. As long as you keep up with maintenance on the wheels (WD-40 every once in a while), you won't have to worry about any noise. I liken it to Voodoo's bags when they were first released having the mesh padding inside the disc storage area. There are just some really nice touches that make all the difference.

Would you mind posting pictures of inside the disc storage?

I had a voodoo zulu for a while and loved the liners on the inside. I am not super worried about noise but that is definitely good advice. I splurged for an octothorpe, and I really enjoy it. I really enjoy it for quick casual rounds, however for a tourney the delta cart just seems way superior, or even for slow rounds with friends where it's much more lollygagging

I'll try to remember when I get home from work tonight. Maybe someone else who's closer to theirs can help as my memory isn't what it used to be. It's not the same mesh padding as Voodoo uses. It's more of a padded grey vinyl (at least it is on the X, no idea about the 11).

Fingers crossed that these start shipping out today :) I ordered a green carbon fiber and the anthracite for my wife. Anyone else excited for their new 11?

Fingers crossed that these start shipping out today :) I ordered a green carbon fiber and the anthracite for my wife. Anyone else excited for their new 11?

If you could post pics when you do get it I'd be very interested. I suspect they may have made more changes that were detailed in the new release notes

Heard from Delta through Messenger...shipping pre-orders "In the next couple of weeks."

Thanks for the info. It still says "Order will be fulfilled October 28th" when you hover over the pre-order button on the site but I figured that was old info. Still.... it didn't keep me from hoping....

I'm expecting it before Christmas and will just call it a bonus if it shows up before then.

Thanks for the info. It still says "Order will be fulfilled October 28th" when you hover over the pre-order button on the site but I figured that was old info. Still.... it didn't keep me from hoping....

I'm expecting it before Christmas and will just call it a bonus if it shows up before then.

This is just conjecture, but "fulfilled" on October 28th likely refers to the manufacturing start date.

They really need to up their public relations game. Dates come and go and they don't care to update their website or their customers, but I guess I can't say I didn't know that because I did. Here's to more waiting.

Agreed. I messaged them on their facebook page last week, and got no response. As a company, I don't think it's being run very well, and that gives me a lot of concern when I'm thinking of plunking down $430.

$430 is for the Delta Cart 11, not for social media prowess. You're not investing your money in stock in their not-well-run company, you're buying a product.

I bet for $530 you could get a Delta Disc golf with a nice friendly person to answer the phone, emails and facebook messages... telling you to wait a while longer.

They called me today. I was told pre orders will start to ship Nov. 19th. And that the 11 frame is made in South Dakota. Other model Delta frames were made overseas.

The president of Delta called me today.
He was very nice and apologized about the delay and wrong info online. He offered me a refund but I declined.
I was told pre orders will start to ship Nov. 19th. And that the 11 frame is made in South Dakota. Other model Delta frames were made overseas. There will be other upgrades as well.
I am still pretty excited.

I took half a leap of faith, as I hadn't seen one in person before buying - but knew enough people with them who's opinions I knew well enough to value.

Still glad I did. :thmbup:

Latest posts