• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

$430 is for the Delta Cart 11, not for social media prowess. You're not investing your money in stock in their not-well-run company, you're buying a product.

I bet for $530 you could get a Delta Disc golf with a nice friendly person to answer the phone, emails and facebook messages... telling you to wait a while longer.

You're certainly entitled to your own lowered expectations. However, most people expect that a company which has elected to market through facebook should respond to customers who choose to communicate with them through facebook regardless of the price of the product.

I had similar issue when waiting for my Delta 10, very little info or feedback ect...
It all worked out, I got my cart, and it was the best money Ive ever spent in disc golf.
So hang in there, its worth it to have the best cart on the market.

Updates from Delta:

Dear Valid Delta Cart Customer,
We are excited to say that the Delta Cart parts are arriving and we are currently assembling the carts, we plan to start shipping the carts the week of the 21st by their pre-order purchase date. We expect to have all the pre-orders shipped by the 31st of November. We would like to take this opportunity to explain the 15-day push back delay from the expected pre-order date. We made several changes to the cart, one of the keys changes is we moved manufacturing of the frame from china into the united states. Frames are now being manufactured in South Dakota. The estimated engineering time was extended because of several last-minute design changes in the frame to better the Delta Cart 11. The key noticeable design change is the door has dampeners to reduce the sound when the door is closed. To do this, we had to redesign the positioning of the door and piano hinge on the main frame. We did two other frame modifications that increase the strength of the bottom leg assembly and axel. We apologize for implementing the changes in the last minute of production, but purchasing a Delta Cart is a product that has the best possible engineering that we can knowingly provide.
Umbrella Holder: The umbrella holder has been a very challenging situation, both the first and second manufactures we used went out of business. Our 3rd option we have been testing is not as durable as we expected and are currently going through different test options to add strength. If options don't work out as intended, we will begin to design our own holder which would expect to hit the market in 2017. If you would like to purchase the 3rd option, you can find it on Amazon. It functions perfectly, just a little wobbly. Cost is $13.79
https://www.amazon.com/Golf-Umbrell...d=1479320388&sr=1-4&keywords=umbrella+holders
Update on new accessories:
• Mounted Speaker (Mounts to Pole or Handle)
• Thorn Resistant Tube (If customer would like have installed on cart, email us at [email protected] before your cart has shipped, we will send invoice for the two tubes. Link sent will walk you through purchase process)
• Extended Handle (Great for added leverage when pushing and pulling)
• 12oz, 24oz and 40oz Drink Holders (Holds assortment of different beverage sizes)
• Delta Cart Hat (Take opportunity to check out our new Delta Cart Hats online, this is the original logo silhouette of the owner pulling a prototype Delta Cart 4 in 2009)
You will be notified two ways when your cart is shipped. First a completion email from Shopify stating your order has been fulfilled. Second is an email from FedEx or UPS depending on which carrier you chose at purchase time. Both carriers will require a signature to receive package. Package will not be left at door. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call the store at 651-493-8352 or email us at [email protected] Thank you for your patience.
Sincerely,
Delta Disc Golf

I received a shipping notice today..
Congrats to everyone that ordered one.

*Frantically checks email*

I haven't gotten my notification yet. I know they said they would ship them out as available in sequence with the pre-order. When did you order yours?

My Delta 11 came last Saturday.
Pretty sweet cart, they definitely out did themselves. The cart is very well thought out, and the box they ship in is solid.
Can't wait to get it out, and play a few rounds.

My Delta 11 came last Saturday.
Pretty sweet cart, they definitely out did themselves. The cart is very well thought out, and the box they ship in is solid.
Can't wait to get it out, and play a few rounds.

mind posting some pictures? I'd love to see the minor tweaks :)

A few teaser pics ;)
You can see rubber bumper installed in the lid, and some welds. It feels thick and heavy duty. But I don't have a 10 to compare it to.
I'll get more pics soon.

Attachments

• IMG_3339.jpg
    IMG_3339.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_3336.jpg
    IMG_3336.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3338.jpg
    IMG_3338.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 102
Hahaha nope, it's hard to tell.
I would have bought a 10 if they had any ;)
But the 11 is nice ;) it's a USA made 10, I guess.

Sweet looking cart!
Also
Flip your putter around, flight plate toward the lid, this will keep your putter from getting deformed by the pouch band, and make it alot easier to remove.

Thanks guys!!
Yep I just quickly put in some new plastic. My AZ discs would make you cry. And they are still in my bag until I get the cart all set up.