• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

I've already replaced one tube with an alternative. Instead of foam insulation, I'm trying rubber. I sat on it (240 pounds) and my wife couldn't figure out which one was the air tube and which was the rubber insulation. I'm going to play a round with one in each and see if there are any observable differences. One early observation (and I hope this doesn't last) is the rubber insulation seems to be squeaking as it rubs agains the rubber tire. Also, since the rubber doesn't inflate, the tire is not seated on the rim yet. I'm sure this will subside with revolutions or maybe even a quick blast through the stem hole with an air compressor.

Can you tell which is which?

picture.php

picture.php

Rubber

picture.php

Air Tube

Also, I hit up the fenders with some color too. Basically just wrapped the red and blue around the bottom third of the frame and up on to the fender. Looks pretty sharp. Makes it POP!!

picture.php

That baby just needs a DGS bag tag and she'll be all set!

Has anyone modified the Delta Cart by attaching drink holders to the back plate on either side of the handle mount/umbrella holder? I'm thinking about getting the Delta Cart, and I was thinking about drilling a two holes on either side, and either riveting some drink holders in place, or using some nuts/screws to attach them.

Below is the area where I'm thinking about attaching the drink holders. (Image credit: Kuel)

picture.php

Yep. I put two drink holders on the backs held on by zip ties since bolts would be in the way of the discs.

i just ordered up two of these brackets for about $4 each, then I'll be able to put any bottle cage I want on there. Since there are very limited (and expensive) options for getting a nalgene/32oz Powerade bottle (3.5") I'm going to go with a standard bottle cage. Going to have to change my habits, and buy the smaller bottles of powerade. Or buy the big ones and pour them into smaller bottles. oh well - surprised there aren't more options for putting a nalgene into a bottle cage.
416kpcY7tNL.jpg

Post 533+534

I got my cage from Velo Orange (from an online bike shop), was about $27 and then I got 2 post mounts for 1", but that's farther up the pole. Fits the 3.5" diameter bottles.
At the base the pole is about 1 1/8" diameter, but there's only about 1/8" between the pole and the box

all these posts

I purchased a zuca acessory bag for mine. It can hold a a yeti/hydro type bottle. The one gripe i had with my cart.

Custom Delta Cart

Just picked up my delta cart 11 and just finished wrapping it. Awesome Cart and very durable.

Attachments

• IMG_20170104_122815.jpg
    IMG_20170104_122815.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 144
Has anyone modified the Delta Cart by attaching drink holders to the back plate on either side of the handle mount/umbrella holder? I'm thinking about getting the Delta Cart, and I was thinking about drilling a two holes on either side, and either riveting some drink holders in place, or using some nuts/screws to attach them.

Below is the area where I'm thinking about attaching the drink holders. (Image credit: Kuel)

picture.php

I mounted two drink holders in the area that you are talking about. did mine high up so I had to add a few washers between the mount and the plate to clear the lip. seen them mounted lower to avoid the lip.

What is everyone doing as far as pumping air into the tires? Had my Delta a little over a year and the tires are a little low from the winter.

Received my cart today. What is everyone doing for towel storage? I don't want mine hanging from the pole. Since I carry less than 20 discs I might make a small box that slides in at one end or the other of discs for towels or use the supplied dividers at put my towels somewhere in the middle. Is there a preferred handle angle?

I bought mine and it came in yesterday and I got a flat in the first round :(

What's the strategy for replacing tubes?

Also, I noticed there is a hole at the bottom between the wheels, what is that slot for?

That hole is for the top of an umbrella, then you strap the handle to the handle.

changing a tube. could patch it. lots on here will tell you about airless tubes - i've never used them but seems like a good idea. I have an air compressor and top them off about 3 times over the 9 month season. never gotten a flat myself.

I bought mine and it came in yesterday and I got a flat in the first round :(

What's the strategy for replacing tubes?

Also, I noticed there is a hole at the bottom between the wheels, what is that slot for?

If you have an attachment for umbrellas, when you are not having it in the upright position, the point of the umbrella can be secured there.

I had mine for over a year before my tires ever even got low. Also i just stuff my towel in one compartment that unzips from the top. Something i did that i love was buying the zuca putter pouch and drink pouch. Works perfect on the delta.

So...I went to buy a new tube from the delta site...then I saw that the same tube on amazon was only $7 so I went ahead and bought 4 and bought a mini pump. Hopefully they won't keep puncturing, if they do I might go with a filled solution. But from everything I've gathered it sounds like it was a fluke

Latest posts