• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Denver area course conditions??

waynewf

Double Eagle Member
Any other Denver area players around? I was wondering what area courses are currently in the best shape?? Or what conditions the various courses are in....

Any and all input would be appreciated.

Wayne,

Played Longmont, Brighton, Expo, Boulder and Johnny recently.

I played Johnny yesterday (Sunday). Johnny is super muddy with a little residual snow. Hole 10 & 11 are all ice. All the tees are clear except 6 which is under water that may freeze and thaw.

I played Boulder, Longmont (new & old), and Brighton Friday. Boulder is mostly clear from snow, all tees are clear. I played Expo Saturday. Expo is swampy, but tees are clear. Longmont both new and old courses are clear tees and little snow.
Brighton has clear grassy areas, clean tees and sidewalks, Hole 1 & 2 are a little swampy.

I played birds nest the last few days. The teepads are clear. There are some muddy spots but john bird laid down some stick mix to make pathways near the baskets. Most of the snow is melted.

According to MHDGC Hole 1 & the practice basket have been taken out at Johnny for Playground construction. This is expected to be this way until Spring.

muddy at badlands (last weekend), nice at globeville (yesterday), muddy at bird's nest and Johnny, but not as bad as badlands, and red rocks is horrible at the moment (last thursday)

I've played Johnny, bird's nest, and badlands in the last week and bird's nest was in the best condition of the three. I would still bring a towel and wear mucky shoes after all it is winter discin'.

Latest posts